For Sale / Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a double drilled course splined yoke, I didn't even think about this rear third being that old.
Put it in 4wd and drove it to the driveway.

If it has not sold there is one off of hwy 153 as well. Actually i wonder if that is not the same one. Both are camo!

I'm pretty sure they are the same one. I don't think he will get anywhere near what he's asking for it.

He is gonna have to list on ebay to get that kind of dough.

But it comes with its own wench... I think they should give a discount for that...

Anyone need a 27' long Penske truck body?

I still have one for sale for $800... great deal!

parts

Im listing these for a friend.

Anyone need some really wide wheels? Two sets of 15"diameter 14 " wide wheels. One set is steel and one Aluminum. He also has a set of heavy duty axles

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale2.jpg

FJ80 For Sale

Hey all. Selling at least one of two FJ80 series, have two. 1991 and 1992.
91 = Tan and Brown. 250,000 mi or so. Very good condition. Some paint fade, OK tires (AT) Dash cracked in a couple of places. Stumble at idle when warm. Just had injectors re-sealed and tune up done among some other small things. Interior in pretty good condition. No third row seats however. Previous owner never had 'em. Cruise not working. AC works but needs some attention, (has a leak somewhere). $4800.00

92 = Grey and Dark Grey, 220,000 mi or so. Pretty good condition. My kids and family have driven this all over the place, some slop in drivetrain, some small dents, Right rear fender missing some paint. New tires last summer :clap: . Rebuilt Trans last Fall :) Newer Radiator. Needs small stuff. Never used or checked AC. Cruise no workie. Used every day. I have newer interior door panels, but not installed. $3900.00
I really only want to sell one or the other of these. Doesnt matter which one.
Call me in the evening 862-8879
If you want more pics i will email them to you.

91 Landcruiser2.jpg

91 Landcruiser.jpg

L-C 2 Street.jpg

More Pictures

Ok, Some more pictures. These are all from the 92.

LC1.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC7.jpg

Nice looking 40 for sale in Clemson on cl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom