For Sale / Wanted To Buy (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

another pic of bumper
010.jpg

There are 2 hundys for sale in Fort Mill, SC at a place called TriM Motor cars. There's one 100 green/grey and one LX470 white. Don't know prices or miles but I pass them on the way to work everyday. They have a website.

Noticed the same thing passing by, prices way high IMO...

things i need

one or two 265- 75 / 16 truxxus super swampers

a 60 series rear diff - preferably drum to drum

or an entire 60 series parts truck (or just rolling chassis with title in hand)

I have most of a 82 FJ60 left at the shop that we may be able to make a deal on : 404-508-4800

Michael

61'-67' Ford Econoline Van Wanted!

Does anyone know where to look for a 61'-67' Ford Econoline van? Surprisingly the wife wants one really bad, and I figured I could restore one next and turn it into a camper conversion. Any help in the right direction would be great.

Thanks,
Jeremy

been almost a week with no response to the 62 springs i was supposed to pick up so unless i get a call i'm back on the hunt for a good set of used 62 springs or used lift springs for the 60 (low lift 2-3inches)

Got new mud tires on the way and want to put the new(to me) springs on so i only have to do the alignment once. Tired of seeing all my new KYB struts laying in the garage for over a year for no reason.

hey y'all,

headin down the road to greenville AND charlotte this weekend.

need/want any of this stuff? get in touch asap, i leave tomorrow (thursday) after lunch.
(EMAIL ME!)
malphrusoxide@gmail.com

all prices OBO

- 2F head; '79 fully rebuilt a few years back, never installed, email for details - $375
- 80 series e-locker; '97 ~70k miles, $750 for whole axle, or $550 for third & $250 for shafts
- 2 sets of early hard doors; great for making half doors - $125 for each set
- 4spd+splitcase; '85-'87 with the 5th gear spacer - $450
- 60 series inner axles + birfs - $150 for full set
- fj62 axle housing, w/ brake set up, no locking hubs - $125
- early windshield frame + glass; '72, decent shape, some rust, glass is good - $125
- tranny hump; early style, no holes cut (for 3 on the tree), great shape - $120
- 2F block + all parts removed, tagged, bagged; no valve cover, great fun! - 3 or 4 tasty 6packs

malphrus

Hey guys,

I'm lowering the price to $8,990 obo...see below for all the details. I'd like to sell this, because I'm not using it at all and I'm open to reasonable offers. It's a great trailer in awesome shape.

I don't want to do it, but because I now have this LX450 and will soon have another RZR, I need an open trailer capable of hauling both at the same time. So, I'm going to sell my 2006 Brown Motorsports 24' Enclosed Trailer. If my LX450 wasn't lifted so high, it would fit in this trailer with the RZR, but it's too tall, unfortunately. A lower vehicle could definitely fit, though. Here are the specs:

1) 10,400 GVW Dual Axle
DSC_1584.jpg

DSC_1577.jpg

2) 24' Interior Box Length
DSC_1571.jpg

DSC_1574.jpg

3) 8' Interior Box Width
4) Lowest Point(Rear above Ramp) - 79"
5) Ceiling Height - 83"
6) Ceiling Height at Lights - 81.5"
7) Width Between Wheelwells - 81"
8) E-Track - 2 rows around both side walls and front wall
9) E-Track - 2 rows running full length of floor
10) Lots of E-Track Connectors - Didn't count, but over 18 and 4 2x4 mounts too
DSC_1572.jpg

DSC_1573.jpg

11) 4 Recessed D-Rings
DSC_1575.jpg

DSC_1576.jpg

12) Smooth Aluminum Sides w/ Stainless Steel Caps and Kick Panels
DSC_1564.jpg

DSC_1565.jpg

DSC_1566.jpg

DSC_1568.jpg

13) 2-5/16" Coupler
14) Brand New Spare Tire w/ cover
15) Tires about 1/2 tread left roughly
DSC_1569.jpg

DSC_1570.jpg

DSC_1580.jpg

DSC_1581.jpg

DSC_1578.jpg

DSC_1579.jpg

DSC_1582.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

I'm asking $8,990 obo...If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I really have no idea what high end trailers like this sell for in this area...out in AZ where I bought this, they're very expensive to purchase, especially with the additional height. It's at my house in Deep Gap, NC.

Chris

been almost a week with no response to the 62 springs i was supposed to pick up so unless i get a call i'm back on the hunt for a good set of used 62 springs or used lift springs for the 60 (low lift 2-3inches)

Got new mud tires on the way and want to put the new(to me) springs on so i only have to do the alignment once. Tired of seeing all my new KYB struts laying in the garage for over a year for no reason.

I've got a set of stock 60 springs (and shocks too I think) if you're interested. I'm in Lake Wylie (about 4 miles south of Charlotte). I'm sure we can work out a $ if you're willing to come pick them up.

let me know

fullybalanced@aol.com

If you two do work a deal let me know. I could MUDSHIP for you. I'm in Fort Mill and travel to Greenville regularly.

Saw a red Nissan Patrol in laurens, SC
1969 - Motor just rebuilt
Owner was looking to get around 8k for it.

Holmes Auto Sales LLC
610 Fleming Street, Laurens, SC 29360-2522
(864) 681-2240

Any interest in an 81 fj60 project, has a newly rebuilt motor (75 miles on it) and a new dealer installed gas tank, need to sell it ASAP, and would rather it go to a cruiser head. I have a local guy that responded to my craigslist ad when I had it listed at 1400$, he is coming out this week...

Saw a red Nissan Patrol in laurens, SC
1969 - Motor just rebuilt
Owner was looking to get around 8k for it.

Holmes Auto Sales LLC
610 Fleming Street, Laurens, SC 29360-2522
(864) 681-2240

I had some pics of it - not sure where I put 'em. I thought $8k was way too much. I popped the hood and don't remember the motor being 'rebuilt' clean.

I'm looking for a set of disc brake knuckles (complete) for a 40
Or a complete front axle $$

I have knuckles, from a 40 or from a 62, you let me know what you want and what you want to spend. PM me.

I am pretty sure I have spindles, steering arms etc for the set up

I also have a mini truck front axle, complete with birfields, hubs etc, BUT, I have already taken it apart and want to sell the whole thing...I bagged the bolts and labeled the shims etc...I wanted to keep the birfields and hubs.... but I am open to offers

I have a complete 40 disk brake axle in Columbia. I needs to be clean up. The rotors will need to be replaced. It is all there.

Mike

My FJ55 for sale

Guys in the club,

Lots going on in life and it's time to sell the FJ55:

See link from classifieds:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-class...holy-cow-my-pig-sale-72-fj55.html#post5692158

Thanks for all of your help and support during my project. Hopefully I'll be able to buy an FJ Cruiser and be a little more able to come to some of the out of town events. Let me know if any of you have interest.

-Stu

Have (2) 2-1/2 over stock Hell for Stout shackles i want to trade for (2) 1-1/2 over stock shackles.

I purchased a full set and installed them on the rear first and looks nice but if i install them on the front it will put the front higher than the rear.

I dont care if you have a used/new set so long as i get a set that will raise me a little higher than stock without putting the front higher than the rear.

Carp has a set he was going to give to me, I'll trade you for them

Carp has a set he was going to give to me, I'll trade you for them

I sure do and I was trying to figure out how to get them to you at URE. Now, I can give these to dohcdelsol and then arrange for his to get to you at URE.

dohcdelsol, the shackles are new Downey off-road plate shackles with pins. Never been used. If you're interested, when would be good to meet up? I'm in Simpsonville, and work in Laurens.

Anyone else wanna mudship some shackles from Greenville to URE at the end of the month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom