For Sale / Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are starting to look for another car to replace my wife’s 2007 4runner is there any chance someone would be up to let us come test drive/ look at an 80 to see if that may be an option? We drive my moms 100 series every once and awhile and she likes it but we wanted to try an 80 as well
Any time, but I am one of the furthest from you.

We are starting to look for another car to replace my wife’s 2007 4runner is there any chance someone would be up to let us come test drive/ look at an 80 to see if that may be an option? We drive my moms 100 series every once and awhile and she likes it but we wanted to try an 80 as well

It would be good to drive one that is set up like you will look to have one....a stock DD will drive a bit differently than one lifted and built (bigger tires and extra weight of rear/front bumpers/winch/roof rack/sliders/plates, etc.

If my 40th is here you are welcome to drive it for a day.

I started out looking at 80's and ended up with a 200. Look at all each generation. I have seen Lexus LX570's in the high end 80 series price range and soccer mom used at that with no time in the woods.

@JToobe How close is yours to stock? We will be in Simpsonville saturday afternoon if that would work for you

Unfortunately I sold my stock '94 back in July and then helped my son in law @CP in SC find a built '94 that is his DD, it's pretty much got everything! He's currently in NYC.

Will be heading to Florence tomorrow to pick up an LX450.. looking for aftermarket bumpers or a lift if anyone has something for sale.

Steel insert style 80 wheel. All my others use the shank lugs so I am not going to keep a set of cone nuts just for the spare. Painted (poorly) by PO. How’s $30?
7FF7740B-15DC-4037-9AD9-1C1686305688.jpeg

ISO blower motor for a 95-97 80 series.

I've been hoarding 5 chrome FJ60/62 rims for a few years now....probably time to let them go....$400 for set. Some rust but nothing bad as I recall. Will get some pics up soon.

Steel insert style 80 wheel. All my others use the shank lugs so I am not going to keep a set of cone nuts just for the spare. Painted (poorly) by PO. How’s $30?
View attachment 2156406
Still available.

Also, anyone interested in night vision? I have a set of 7B goggles from back when I thought I was going to free middle GA of hogs and coyotes. Not being used now and a good set along with a 3x magnifer. If serious, look at what new sets go for ad know that I don't expect close but dont plan to give them away.

Any interest here for a non-running 80? Engine doesn't run, I think it may be timing chain related. It was making a pretty gnarly noise before it went. I did a compression test a couple months ago and a couple cylinders were low. It's been sitting since then and I'm ready to move on.

It's a 94 with open diffs, 235k
2.5" OME lift with 10k miles
315 ko2s with 75% tread left
Exterior coated with Monstaliner
Has some rust on driver floorboard from leaking windshield
Clean title
Mechanically, everything else works well with the exception of the engine

SOLD

20191010_151634 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Any interest here for a non-running 80? Engine doesn't run, I think it may be timing chain related. It was making a pretty gnarly noise before it went. I did a compression test a couple months ago and a couple cylinders were low. It's been sitting since then and I'm ready to move on.

It's a 94 with open diffs, 235k
2.5" OME lift with 10k miles
315 ko2s with 75% tread left
Exterior coated with Monstaliner
Has some rust on driver floorboard from leaking windshield
Clean title
Mechanically, everything else works well with the exception of the engine

$700 obo, located in Easley

For quickest response, text would be easiest for me 407-227-4011

View attachment 2181599
Pm sent

Quite a number of LC's for sale in and around Greenville right now.....Who is this?

This seller giving a shout out to Trollhole's in his ad....love the color and pretty impressive that it's the original owner selling!

***Taken*** Free to a good home: Steel .22 animal sillouette set. Ram, chickens, and the like. I dont have the count but it is probably 60 pounds of them in an egg crate.

Would like these to go to an organization/person that teaches youth responsible firearms handling or hunting. Boy Scouts, 4H, whatnot.

Not free:
Still have that 80 wheel. $40

Toyota starter. Rebuilt solenoid and confirmed it works now but not needed. $40
20200128_191653.jpg

***Sold*** 80 snorkel. Not going to install it at least this year and need to clear the space. Template missing but all parts appear present and unused. $80
20200128_192352.jpg

IPF halogen driving lights. Some of the best before the Chinese lightbar revolution. Crack in one lens but otherwise a needed functional accessory for your bumper. $10

20200128_194223.jpg

Smittybuilt hawse fairlead. Installed but otherwise no signs of use. $10
20200128_194311.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom