For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These items were included with my Cruiser when I bought it, so my info on them is somewhat limited. Local pick up, Colorado Springs.

Snorkel for 100 series LC (I'm assuming), make an offer:
View media item 65682
TJM 'sump plate' skid plate with instructions and hardware. The instructions state this is for 02+, I don't know if it will fit earlier years. I'm not sure about the second skid plate, perhaps a tranny/intermediate plate? Make an offer.
View media item 65680View media item 65681View media item 65684View media item 65683

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some leaf springs for my teardrop trailer. I would like something off a truck/jeep/van, etc. Spent a few days dragging it around Canyonlands and Moab last week and broke a leaf pack in half. I need something a bit longer and more compliant than the normal Dexter trailer springs.

Please let me know if you have anything gathering dust you would like to get rid of really cheap:).

Thanks!

yes maybe thats why i am having a hard time selling it... it runs and drives great... has brand new tires... i thought i priced it to sell but maybe people are leery about it cuz of the price... idk...
That has to be one of the cheapest 80s I have seen. Does it run? haha..

Looking for a set of stock front mud flaps for my 1997 80. Can be the ones designed for running boards or without. Thank you!

850 (heavy fronts) 860 (medium rear) fj80 landcruiser springs. Good condition! Get around 2.5” of lift $250 obo
16493AEC-7866-4C41-A861-541A09C5F597.jpeg
A6D6F494-A2CC-4B86-8D1A-0A7D95C6BA59.jpeg

Hey All, Looking for an Intake Hose for between the MAF and Intake Manifold. If anyone has a used one off an old engine as long as its still good I'd like to look at it. I went to move the assembly to check air filter and the accordion section split almost all the way off. Thanks. Not yet willing to buy brand new piece.

EDIT* Just bought one off Amazon as was suggested. 25 bucks with Prime Shipping. Worth a shot for a piece of rubber.

Last edited:
@Korasher Amazon has them, albeit not factory quality but not factory price either!

@Korasher Amazon has them, albeit not factory quality but not factory price either!
Was just about to check EBay and Amazon. Factory is from $92 to $135 so far...

Selling a installed but like new skidplate package (Transmission and Transfer Case) from Cruisin Offroad for any year 80 Series. Powdercoated satin black, includes all hardware save yourself $100+ on some new skids! $400

Cruisin Off Road - Skid Plates

Thats all road grime in the photos, no rust.
IMG_20180416_175148.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom