For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Post up What you need, or what you dont need and maybe get some stuff out of the garage..

This is great for Heavy things that somone dosent want to Ship!

Please PM the Seller with Questions Rather than replying..

Sellers, Change your Post when the item has Sold..

Last edited:
Ok, some stuff i need gone!

Tarus 2 Speed Electric Radiator Fan 3 wire - Great for cooling a V8! - $35
76 Tire Carrier needs new bushings, comes with all brackets and hinges ect. Mustard -$50
Rear FJ40 Axle shafts - Pair - $50 Great for Spares Short side is missing some Studs

Stuff i will have avalible Mid January (When i pull it from my Running/Driving Truck)

Call me and Come Drive the truck before it all comes out! Make me an offer

FJ40 V8 conversion kit w/most everything needed (new Clutch+flywheel have like 3000 miles on them)
Stock 4 Speed Tranny and T-case (Now Still avalible!!)
Driveshafts for the Above setup in a SOA Truck, Front is Square Tubing (FLyfish had Dib on the Front).

Trevor 719-331-7516

Last edited:
might be interested in trany and transfer depending on price, Maybe also a trade for something I have and you might need. Parts, Labor?

Conversion kit

What kind of conversion? Mark's, AA?

early doors
4spd tranny
fj60 tranny
frame
two complete drum front axles,
rear housing with drums
4.11 rear diff assy
cowl section for a 73 fj40

ige 303 583 2774
nuclearlemon@comcast.net

Some more stuff i just realized..

Complete Rear Axle. Diff has 4.11's ( Welded Spyders) With Drum Brakes, and a Spare Drum Brake setup off another axle.. Set up for SOA and has a mount for a track bar..
(Avalible Mid January) -

30' enclosed goosneck/5th wheel

I have a 30 foot 5th wheel, car hauler style trailer for sale. This trailer doesn't have living quarters, but it does have 2 a/c units that run off the 4.0kw onan generator. It has an awning, camper style side door with screen door, 4 - 4foot flouresent lights that also run off the generator, 10 - 12 volt flouresent lights that run off the deep cell batteries that are always fully charged from the solar panels installed on the roof, I love this feature! It is fully carpeted and has white panel walls and ceiling. There is a power vent also in the ceiling. I think the gvw is like 14000 pounds, although I will have too double check this. The rear ramp door is spring assisted for easy lowering/lifting. The width is 8' outside and I think the height is 78". The trailer is a 5th wheel, but I have an adaptor that converts it to a gooseneck. This is all I can think of right now. If you have any questions please email or call me at 719-338-3384. I will try to get some pics, but my camera hasn't been cooperating lately.

By the way I am asking $7,500 OBO
Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
need to get out of garage

1f motor

3speed trany

T-case

many other parts from 68 fj40 that I will not use in sbc.

wesintl..
motor does not run. but is good for parts or possable rebuild.

As for price; make me a resonable offer. plus fright or pick up.

I am in Albuquerque, could also drive to New Mexico - Colorado border

Last edited:
WANTED: 700R4 Core For Mock up.. Looking to see if anyone has a 700r4 hanging out, i need somthing to use to mock everything up till my built tranny gets hand deliverd From CA.. Talk about Service! lol

Time to clean the garage a little. Here is what I know I have. There may be more so if your currious give me a shout.

Front seats for 78 FJ40 in good condition $150
Seat Covers (tough duck; Grey) $50
Bikini Top to match covers with track $45
2.5 inch Shackle lift $30
Ploy gas tank $75
Fan Shroud $40
Front Steering (pitman arm to tie rod ends) $100
R and L knuckle Arm $40 ea.
Rear drum brake cylinders $10 each (4 total)
OEM tow hooks (2) $5 ea.
Steering Stableizer $40
Brake MC off an 83FJ60 $20
Brake MC off Cressada nearly the same as FJ60 $20

I can take pictues and send if you want.

Still got some stuff needs to go OBO
The following came from my 76 FJ40..

Rear Tire Carrier - Mustard Yellow, good shape, needs bushings.. comes with both hinges and latch.. $50

Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder+lines.. Slave was new 1 year ago. $40

V8 Conversion Butterfly Headers (fender Exit) - some surface rust, Setup for an O2 sensor.. $50

Rear Axle - Setup for Spring Over.. Brakes in decent shape. 3rd member's spiders where welded But the welds are cracking.. you could Reweld them, or toss in a Detroit/ARB.. 4:11 Gears.. $100

4 Speed Transmission - Shifts Great- no issues $150

Rear Heater W/Lines - needs to be cleaned up and painted, no leaks, Fan works great! $40

Parts in Colorado Springs..
All Prices OBO, PM me or call.. Trevor 719-331-7516

Wanted: Knuckles from a minitruck or FJ60

i need some knuckles for my truck.. Upgrading from the smaller 76-78 pattern..
Thanks, Trevor:cool:

EDIT: Found a Set!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom