For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

460,000km of stories I’ll never know. Overall, truck is in decent shape but as you can see it’s been banged around a little.

Full set of stock 18" wheels off 2003 Land Cruiser. Silver and could definitely use some refinishing. Oxidation, peeling coating, scuffs, gouges but structurally in good shape. Is for wheels only.

Asking $350 for the set but open to offers. Will be in Oklahoma City for a few more weeks then Austin TX.

Pictures below, any questions please let me know.

IMG_5930.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5932.jpg
IMG_5931.jpg
IMG_5933.jpg

Last edited:
Any 100 guys have the flimsy plastic "skid plate/dust cover" laying around and not need it?
Mine has been trashed and waiting on the aluminum skid plate from Dissent offroad and need some temporary coverage

Looks like there is a very...very good chance that I am going to be forced to sell my 1979 FJ40. Not something that I want to do as I had so many plans for her. Not really sure sure what she is worth. I am thinking right at 30K plus or minus?? likely minus...any thoughts?

Hard to say without knowing the condition of your truck. High end prices seem to be softening a bit.

Yeah, understood.
Nice Driver restoration, about 128K or so on the clock
Weber Carb and Desmogged
Like new 33x10.50s
4"HFS Lift
Top just painted and installed. Fiberglass still needs painted but bodywork complete
4Wheel Disc, Power Steering
Runs and drives great, paint is spectacular but needs some work where the PO had installed Barn Door Hinges.

All and all it is a Head Turner and a great driver. Not scared to get rain on it or drive it through a puddle. Not a concourse car.

@complacent one I have a friend looking for his first 40. He's in PA. Shoot me a message if you want and maybe we can see if he's interested.

Not mine. The Car Audio Shop on N. Lamar has a Tuffy that came out of a TLC Icon. (Customer replaced it with something that could deal with double-din.)

Don't have a price. Call Nick at The Car Audio Shop on N. Lamar if you're interested.

IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0926.jpg

That would work in my 60. Thanks for the lead.

Anyone have an old 60 series split case laying around? All I need is the front half that bolts to transmission.

Ha. My secret shopper picked it up for me already. Nice guy, but he drinks all my beer when he comes over.

Ha. My secret shopper picked it up for me already. Nice guy, but he drinks all my beer when he comes over.

Yeah, that guy can’t be trusted around real beer. But I hear he always leaves your Lone Star and Bud Lite.

Looking for some tire deals for my 100. I am running 200 series 18" rims and am looking for something like a 275/70r18 (33"). Let me know if any sees any deals or has a nice used set.

Thanks,

Looking for some tire deals for my 100. I am running 200 series 18" rims and am looking for something like a 275/70r18 (33"). Let me know if any sees any deals or has a nice used set.

Thanks,
Remind me tomorrow and I will give you my tire guy phone number.

A.J

Thanks AJ! Getting pretty low.

20180713_084547.jpg

Selling OEM 18" wheels with tires from a 2006 LX470 since I'll be replacing mine. They also have Bridgestone Dueller Alenzas on them that still have some life in them.

I'd say the wheels are a 7.5/10 and show signs of minor wear. I don't really want to store them so I'd like $200 OBO. Reply or PM me if you'd like pics -- may also update this post later.

Free 2F engine block from a 1987 FJ60. Head was sold, but this might be good for a rebuild. It has the oil cooler still on it. Just need some shop space back :)

20180114_144450.jpg

WTB: I'm looking for a set of 4 (5 would be nice) of 2005+ 16" Tacoma steel wheels. Let me know if anyone has some.

IMG_7033.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom