For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These clamps should work with it.

I can get measurements later this afternoon.
What clamps?

This is a @bhmmapping original? Sad to say I don’t even own any parts he made for me but they are still out there and being put to good use.

Nice simple, sturdy (and low) rack. Looks like Gamiviti clamps would be a slam dunk on it.

What clamps?

This is a @bhmmapping original? Sad to say I don’t even own any parts he made for me but they are still out there and being put to good use.
It is a @bhmmapping original. We ran it with Conferr clamps for years. After @Godwin started running a Bowfin rack I took this one and turned it into a flat rack by cutting off the upper rails.

That was a good rack - it is a little wide for an 80 otherwise I would definitely pick it up.

smittybuilt makes cheap confer style mounts now.

IMAG1333.jpg

What clamps?

Please forgive me if I don't start a separate thread. I thought I had a guy lined up to put PS on my 82 FJ40, but he's not interested. So I need any leads on anyone near Dadeville that would be interested. I'm in no hurry, willing to wait in line. Just don't want to go to ATL and pay those outrageous and prices. TIA and best wishes.

Please forgive me if I don't start a separate thread. I thought I had a guy lined up to put PS on my 82 FJ40, but he's not interested. So I need any leads on anyone near Dadeville that would be interested. I'm in no hurry, willing to wait in line. Just don't want to go to ATL and pay those outrageous and prices. TIA and best wishes.

is this replacing a PS equipment thats already installed, or doing a conversion? I've had good luck with repairs at Gray's Tire on redland rd in Wetumpka, but they will not do custom fab work or modifications

Tim Freeman at Freeman Performance would probably do it, if you can get on his wait list.

Check with @Bama4door at OTM Cruisers.

Eagle Imports in Auburn on Opelika Highway may be able to do it. You'd need to stop by and talk to them.

If you can drive to Leeds Cole (Bama4door) at OTM Cruisers can hook you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom