For Sale Section (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see this guy running around town and always wonder what kind of tire carrier he has.

Toyota Landcruiser
I've seen that on CL for a while. $12k is a heck of a lot of money for that many miles...

There's a guy on MUD in the 80 section who sells a tire carrier like that. I think his name is dogfishlake? I'll have to double check.

Moving to 35's, brother! squeezing them in there first, then going from there! Someone talk me out of it! LOL
Well I kinda can't blame you, I think I tried that too with mine haha.

35's will decrease power, braking, handling etc for DD, but will be superior offroad. It's really up to you, but it's hard to beat the look of stock 60 steelies and 33x10.50's.

I didn't love the look of the skinnys on Roscoe, and like a wider tire I think. Debating 33x12.5 or 35x12.5

For Sale - Aussie Locker

Have my Aussie Locker for sale, willing to deliver as I make my way back to Georgia next weekend. Asking $200 delivered, might be interested in trading for something

@ExpoGeorgia where would you be coming from, passing through Tuscaloosa, AL?

Coming from Pensacola, can meet around Montgomery if that works for you.. think it’s an hour out from Tuscaloosa.

Coming from Pensacola, can meet around Montgomery if that works for you.. think it’s an hour out from Tuscaloosa.

I gotcha, it's just shy of 2hrs from T-Town. My F250 is the most fuel efficient vehicle I have lol, so figure fuel down and back I'd be paying about the same as a new one. Let me know if you don't have any leads by mid next week, I may just make it an excuse to hit up Bass Pro in Prattville for some Christmas shopping.

I'm about to have a set of 265 75 16s. Grabber at2s .3 of the 4 are better than 1 .Even though they were regularly rotated 1 got more eaten up than The others.

I pulled my transfer case that has the Marlin Crawler LO gear set in it.
I’m prolly not going to put it in the new one.
Does anyone with and 80 or 100 wanna buy this used gear set? These things are $799 new from Marlin and are THE BEST option of our full time cases... 25% gear reduction in Low range...

I pulled my transfer case that has the Marlin Crawler LO gear set in it.
I’m prolly not going to put it in the new one.
Does anyone with and 80 or 100 wanna buy this used gear set? These things are $799 new from Marlin and are THE BEST option of our full time cases... 25% gear reduction in Low range...
I've thought about putting a set in the 100, but not sure it's necessary. How much were you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom