For Sale TN—BFG KM3 33x10.5x15 on fj60 wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
753ED95E-0BE8-40D7-A5B0-041453D4DD6A.jpeg
Hey Mud!

These tires are literally brand new, I mounted them and ran them for about 250 miles on my 62 series. I have decided to go with a wider wheel and tire combo. They are very quiet on pavement, which is what lots of people want in a mud terrain tire!

Fj60/62 wheels in good shape, but light rust inspired me to rattle can Rustoleum Stainless steel color.

My loss is your gain, $950 for set of 4 tires including wheels. I paid $1154 mounted on rims. I have a spare OEM wheel with old tire for additional $50 if needed.

I have the discount tire lifetime replacement warranty I purchased also.

PM me if interested, don’t really want to ship but will do if someone really wants them.

Thanks for looking,

Joel

Hey Joel, gonna talk to Erin. These would fit the Pig beautifully...

What's the plan for the 60?

Hey dude!

I have been running the 35s from my 40 for about three weeks and like how it is sitting… Going to get a new set for Roscoe once I sell these 33’s

Let me know!

That makes sense. I thought that picture looked like they were on the 40.

Bump, will sell tires separately from wheels...

Know of anyone going north to dc/md/va that could take them?

My brother in law just moved back to Nashville from DC, I can ask him when he’s going back. He still works remote and HQ is back there.

Other than that, I don’t know anyone going that direction

Thanks!

Joel

Happen to have a shot of the vehicle from the front showing the stance as well as a full shot from the side?

I can do $800 for just the tires, which is a smoking deal, but shipping will certainly add to that (since online tire companies offer free shipping)...

Someone needs to pick these up! I can meet within reasonable distance also. Would prefer to keep them mounted on 60 wheels, which also fit a 40 series

Where in TN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom