for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very interested. My mailbox is empty now can you send a couple pics? Tan interior? How's the body? You can email them to me at locknload223@adelphia.net and or p.m. Thanks.

Sorry Skim the bikini goes with the truck.

Razor said:
hey Lock,
yup, not many PM's to fill er up....Buy a Star from the board, well worth it and you get stuff....Woody gets a bigger woody !!

I have a 1981 FJ60...one owner for 25 years.
-20K on new motor
-new tranny rebuild
-new xfer rebuild
-new u-joints
-new rear end complete
-immaculate interior
-new tires on original chrome
-Runs perfect

-All service records and history with warranty

-every fillup was documented and how many miles it went for 25 years of usage...un believable records.

Perfect truck to begin mods....all stock trim...white.

damn you razor, offering up a fine collectable fj60 specimen to someone that wants to soa and make a "trail rig". your cruiser karma will be affected by this

Any trail rig I build out of a 60 will be mild. I only said SOA because I probably don't know any better, I'm totally new to Cruisers. just want a little ground clearance. SOA may be too much. It will definatly be a family camping vehicle with some mild wheeling. I'd plan on flat bedding a early pick up for any harder stuff ;) .

2 79 Broncos

One runs good, 425 k miles. Rusty.
The other one is totally rust free, 460, etc. Runs, needs interior work but it otherwise nice.

2500 for both.

76 F250 Camper Special

Immaculate. 75k miles, 460, air, cruise, all working. No rust, new tires. Nicest Ford you will lay eyes on...3800.

Sorry, all the trucks are in Omaha, NE

I can send pics to whomever via email. thanks, bryan

location? pics?

pics?

the cruiser will be For Sale Soon......price will include a like new ARB Bull Bar. (not installed )

thx,
Rick....

Bump for Scott...

If you buy a Star ($20) you can post infinite pictures up here.

I'll buy it if it will drive to Seattle.

Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom