for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

buggers...TOO FAR from me!!!

otherwise, I'd have it in 2 seconds.....

could you please send the pics you have to drewcruikshank at yahoo dot com. I am in southern Maryland. anything wrong besides the head gasket?

it is legal in the US

It is registered in FLorida and has been for many years. Transfer would be the same as if you bought a used Honda civic.

'70 FJ40, clean, no rust, must go ASAP!

Alright...reposting this cuz this cruiser needs to go now. 1970 FJ40, great cruiser...perfect body, no cancerous rust at all (just really superficial stuff, I've scrubbed it off with an SOS pad), and no dents, dings or scratches. Everyone that sees this cruiser says how shocked they are at how perfect the body is. Frame is straight as an arrow.
I've redone almost everything around the engine block, which is a Chevy 283 V8, (new radiator, new Edelbrock 4 barrel clutch, new water pump, new fan, new hoses, new wiring). Have also replaced the wheel seals, the bushings, the heater hoses, the tires (those are nearly brand new, less than 100 miles on them), the wiring, put new gauges in for water pressure, oil pressure and temp), new switches. Probably other things I've done to it that I can't think of at this point in time.
The cruiser has all the original parts, including hard top and jump seats. This baby also has a PTO driven winch that works perfectly.
Engine is purring like a kitten, and this baby is fast and powerful. Can be your daily driver, and with some finish work will be a rock solid off road rig.
Have pictures, please email for them.
Price dropped to $5000 but open to all offers.

1971 fj40 trail truck $4000 in AZ

Ok its been here before but now i need to sell it.
This truck is $4000 as is.

Has

Chevy 350
th400 auto
dana 18 TC
custom drive shafts
home made lift with sky jacker springs
full roll cage
trimmed body and fenders
Cut dash
All new painless wireing
Mini truck power steering
New chevy PS pump
New alternator
New water pump
New radiator
New brake lines rubber and metal
New brake booster
35 inch tires
Hurculined
Bucket seats
half doors only
bikini top
hard top parts
fron axle from a mini with disk brake stuff
Camaro tilt steering and new steering wheel
New lights, turn signols, brake lights, ect...
Home made front and rear bumpers
All rancho 5000 shocks
new rear lock right locker

Theres prob more i just cant remeber
The truck runs and drives but i havent had time to drive it any where for long distances
It needs work on the guages, some work there all after market
Also needs the brakes to be adjusted i just put the new booster on so thats why but when i slam on the brakes i can lock up all the wheels on pavement so there good.

Truck runs a little hot about 250 but never get higher and could be a bad theromo state or could be the after market guage.
any questions you can email me at mike10gun@hotmail.com
Ill be taking this truck to the local car show this weekend to try and sell but if you are serious and want it i will sell to you.

mike
inside.jpg
PICT0014.jpg
PICT0033.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW, fj60's have million mile odo's, so unless the odo stoped working, its prolly 57K

Man! I would be there if we lived closer! I need every single panel on that 60!

pimp, the odo is (was - not driving it anymore) working... I'll check again and let you all know

J

I'm in....tell me where to send a deposit to....paypal?
I p-mailed you my cell phone number...lets discuss....
Thanks!

bk

The 60 has a new owner... bkfj40

Max, almost for free was $500 and you pick it up with a tow truck

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom