for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet bike! I will definately miss this bike but I can't have all the toys.

(me mumbling something about "left nut" to have a Ducati like that)

why why why?

i was gonna do a resto on my 76' 40 or buy a 748. best choice i ever made, bought the 748, gonna start racing in october. that is one bad ass monster though, don't sell it unless you have something else to ride. if i don't get on a bike at least every three day i start getting anxious.

its just funny that you and i were in kinda the same position. use my money to resto or buy duc. or sell your duc and do a resto.

bold

Its interesting how many folks have an Itialian motorcycle and like Land Cruisers. My Cruiser doesn't need anything at the moment so I bought a '05 Multistrada 1000S DS last Saturday. I also own a '00 Monster 900ie. I can't say enough good stuff about the Multistrada, its an outstanding bike.

Spacecowboy if you decide to sell the 907 PLEASE let me know. That is a beautiful bike.

what a shame..... I hope that she doesn't just let it rot. :eek:

I took a multistrada for a blast last weekend....smooth bike. Has anyone ridden an S4 Monster yet? I love the way my bike feels and sounds but I will buy an S4 next. Wicked power! FJ40 is top priority for now though. Four link and modified D60's cost $$$.

wherlwind - if you are still in the market, I've got a white ext / grey int 88 FJ62. Good body, new Bridgestone tires, Bilstein shocks. Truck in Seattle/Ballard.

already have an fj40 and a bike, but i opted for the cbr954rr after riding a 996. just could'nt do the duc for my long comute. so i bought the "one liter duc eater" instead. and yes, i'm jealous cause duc's are still the one and only in my book when it comes to plain bad ass beautiful all the way around scooters.

Selling a 1993 land cruiser****new pics****

hey selling my 1993 land cruiser its 4 door, 6cyl, 4x4 with auto lockers,pwr everything, sun roof, automatic with O/D, cruise, ac, cd am/fm, full grey leather,3rd row seat, new brakes and rotos, some minor front end damage, 119kmiles,metallic dark green, $8400 obo email me at dvsrynomh@aol.com or my cell (818) 437-7937 for any questions or offers! thanks
fullshoot.jpg
Inside.jpg
cruiser.jpg
cruiser4.jpg
cruiser3.jpg
cruiser2.jpg

Last edited:
god that thing is lucious... i sold my R6 to get a cruiser... now i want to sell my cruiser to get that monster... UGH

for sale 92 TLC FJ80 white

My First Post, so be patient. Here's the story. I have been wanting a TLC 80 series for some time as a third vehicle. I found a decent one on ebay and bought it. I love the TLC's but the only draw back is not enough power. I bought an 80 because I was erroniously thinking that I'd just slap a supercharger on it and Bob's your uncle. WHen I researched this I found that the supercharger was available for the 95-97 LC and had an adapter kit to make it fit a "pre 95" unfortunately when I went to buy it I found out that a "pre 95" refers to 93-94 4.5L inline six. I have the 92 fj80 with the 4.0L, and that means no trd supercharger. SOooo I am selling a great TLC, just no the one for me (after more research I now want a oem locked 95-97 FZJ80). Here's the inf.

1992 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, 4.0L 6 cyl, 212K miles located in Denver, CO
It is a white exterior with a blue and grey cloth interior . There are some scuffs and scratches but nothing major.
It has nerf bars and aftermarket rims. The michelin's are 275/70/r16 and have loads of tread left (more than 50%) .
It has mounts for , but no third rows seats.
The electric antenna works, but doesn't go all the way down (about 3/4 down) I think because it is slightly bent.
The CDplayer and the light on the radio don't work. The rest of the radio works fine. It is the factory radio.
It has a clean Title, and has just passed emissions.

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/77302571.html

I bought it for $6500 spent $400 driving it home, $800 doing minor repairs to it. and another $600 registering and licensing it. I now use it to do mild four wheeling (on road tires), camping, and taking the waverunner to the lake.

I would like to get $6500 out and eat the rest for being a dumba$$.
Please contact me if you have any questions. 303.808.6731 or Looking4pugs@hotmail.com
Thanks, Mark

I bought it in Houston. when I say rust I mean't surface like I rock chip in the bumper. There is no rust like bubbles , winter salt, sea air, or any of that like eating at this cruiser.

holy crap dude this is turning into a bidding war!!! 15 people have called me today i agreed somewhere in the mid 7 range with the boston mangler and now i have some dude saying he will come pick up the car and give me 9000 for it lol i was like holyy shiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom