for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any other picture requests??

If it runs good enough to drive to the store school, do donuts in a field and I can get it to NC w/o me having to leave the state and the final price doesn't go over $500, then I'll take it...

mac said:
Which model? Wagon or sedan? Why is it just for parts? Cruisers and Volvos go great together- both are the picture of longevity.

Mac
kinda funny,
I'm looking for another cruiser and a volvo now. Oops I guess that's chit chat, but if someone had a 123GT??

Hmmmm.... I'll sell you mine for $11k with a ton of spares including engine tranny axles etc. Should meet your specs....

P1010120_0.JPG

Man what kind of lift are you running with those 37's. It looks like not a lot because it fills up your whole wheel well.

Yea, more info on that lift would be nice...and about the FJ60 from Cali, unless it is gonna be fairly cheap to ship to NC I don't want to bother with the shipping issue. I do like the one that could go for 8,700...might be what I'm looking for if that 80 is lackin in lift quality.

Info on the cruiser

Because some have asked.

This cruiser is a Utah cruiser, Lady is now a professor at UNC. The rear locker was installed by local toyota dealer in Utah with factory switch to left of steering wheel. The truck has 2.5 OME, ARB with Warn winch, Rear Kaymar bumper with tire carrier and gas can pivot (Both the tire carrier pivot and jerry can holder and pivot have the bubbled surface rust on them). This would only require removing sand blasting and then repainting or powdercoating. The exhast does rattle on the truck but could probably use replacing. The factory roof rack has been removed. Truck has cloth interior, with usual wear. The underside looks for what i what think would be typical for a Utah truck. As for the exterior i do not recall and major dents, mainly surface scratches that may buff out, but there are a few good scratches along the side of the truck. Tires are brand new 285's. I am going to try and post some pics of the truck this weeekend if i can get out there to snap some pics. Hope this helps those interested.

If i can get out there to get some pics i will but feel free to call morgan and ask her to email you some at the number in the add, the truck is not mine....

Want to Trade Toyota Landcruiser 1972 FJ55 for FJ40

I have a 1972 FJ55 that runs great, everything works (including power back window, front/rear heater, wipers, blinkers etc...). It has new brakes on the front end (replaced a wheel cylinder as well). New clutch slave cylinder. Fairly new master brake cylinder. New tires. New spark plug wires, distributer cap, rotor, fuel filter, spark plugs, and belt. Holley carb on a great running inline 6. Four speed tranny, with working transfer case. The front seat has been reupolstered and looks awesome. backseat has one small hole. The interior is all there except for the very back panels. Headliner has a small hole. It has a small amount of rust, but nothing that cant be fixed easily.. The body is perfectly straight, dent free except for near the drivers side tailight (theres a big dent). It needs a little work, but all in all is in good shape. It is a great daily driver, and runs awesome (dosn't burn any oil and starts first time).. As much as I want to finish restoring this thing, I would like to trade it for a 40 series that is in decent shape and running... Private message me if interested.. :)

===> I did a center arm rebuild and rear brake pads this week, as well... I think the only thing this PIG is missing now, is a stereo... :cheers:
P1010104.jpg
P1010112.jpg
P1010113.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, that I have alot more pictures of this rig...

Heres a picture of the motor...
P1010002.jpg

Bump...also wish to scratch off the 80 series from the want list. Already have an 80 and a 62, so would like to fill in with a 60. Also dropping spending price down to $6000, spent the other part on the 62 and parts 60.

Updated:
The Montana trip didn't occur due to academic reasons. So it is still in the Dayton, OH area. Also I have dropped the price to $2600 obo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom