for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taboo?

Is it taboo to post a different kind of car here?

I have a 1968 Volvo parts car (complete) for $150...

Just yell and I'll pull it off if it is taboo.

With respect.

location Seattle, WA.
Mike

Just curiouse... Are you selling the tent?

Not taboo, but probably not going to sell here. Just 02.

Saw this cruiser again yesterday, well outfitted, exhaust needs some work but otherwise, I know if the offer of $8,400 was made she would take it....if i can get some pics i will post them..

i think this one was on ebay and in the 80s section and a member did a detailed report on it that was less than positive -

- though it may be another vehicle --

e

Which model? Wagon or sedan? Why is it just for parts? Cruisers and Volvos go great together- both are the picture of longevity.

Mac

dtrain said:
Just curiouse... Are you selling the tent?

The first line in the listing specifies that the tent is NOT for sale.

Put it up if you want, but fuggie is right....

I put up my 98 Lexus Es300 here, not one pm or reply, and it sold the day after I put it in Autotrader......you might try their classic car section, or HemmingsMotorNews...

85 FJ60 - Chicago - low miles, 1 owner

Just picked up this FJ60. It does have low miles. Only 110,195 showing. It was a one owner vehicle and is the perfect daily driver or trail rig.

It is bone stock and has never even been smoked in. It appears it the original owner maintained the truck, since there are some newer parts installed.

The interior is exceptionally clean. Nothing is broken, damaged or torn. The cloth seats show like this is a low mileage vehicle. The door panels show well. The headliner and carpet show some dirt. All of the interior light and gauges work.

The outside of the truck looks great walking up to it. Don’t let the picture fool you. The paint is fairly new and very glossy. The truck was completely repainted in its original color. The paint and body work is not perfect, more on the lower end. There is overspray in a number of areas and extensive use of body filler. There is filler to repair rust damage along all lower four wheel wells, lower door edges, and both tailgates. There are some areas where there is current rust near the rear window and the door sills. There is no major body damage, but the rear bumper is bent and there is a push-in low on the left ¼. The truck does look great from five feet away. Look at the extra picture of each panel to see the true condition. The rims are in good shape. The tires are newer and have 90% or less tread left. All of the glass is intact and in good condition. The windshield has one starburst, which will not show in pictures.

This Cruiser drives strong. The engine runs great and accelerates fine. The suspension feels fine for a 20 year old truck, but does have the normal FJ sage in the rear. The transmission shifts through the gears well. The brakes feel fine, but have not been inspected. The transfer case and Aisin hubs engage. It has a newer battery, a rebuilt alternator, and a newer aluminum radiator.

Sorry, but I was having problems up loading pictures on this thread.

FOR MORE THAN 60 PICTURES
http://photos.yahoo.com/wholesale2u2004

The truck is located just west of Chicago. I’m asking $2,995 for it. Figured I’d post here before offering it on eBay. If interested call Russ at (630) 546-1835 or email me at wholesale2u2004@yahoo.com. Thanks

its the s122 or 122s model 2 door sedan. No title.. heck might just give it to a kid or chop it up and make a bed or something with it

our servers were down a bit today. should be up now. The tent is not included but I might consider selling it. However it cost about $2k.

Sorry, if I am not allowed to post dealer vehicles on this link. I'll delete it if is not proper edicate. I'm a TLCA member and was a memeber of the now defunked Windy City Land Cruiser Club. Owned may FJ's. I just discoved this site when I need to do some research on an FJ62 I had a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom