for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice truck Razor. Some stuff is evident from the extensive photos, but where are the specs? I assume the truck is in Colorado?

Thanks,

Mike S

Mike,
I updated my first post.....

thx,
R.

Mike S said:
Nice truck Razor. Some stuff is evident from the extensive photos, but where are the specs? I assume the truck is in Colorado?

Thanks,

Mike S

pm'd you

Very tempting. Very.

Wonder about swapping my FF, H55F, etc. into this sweetie...

Mike S

ohhhh,
H55F...now I am jelous, it is a direct bolt in on this year FJ60

Lower first and fifth gear........... :bounce: :bounce: :D :eek:

Mike S said:
Very tempting. Very.

Wonder about swapping my FF, H55F, etc. into this sweetie...

Mike S

In Albuquerque.

Wtb 2005

I am in the market for a 2005 Land Cruiser (third one) I cannot seem to get the dealers to deal as I have in the past. I want it loaded Black, DVD, Towing package, Navigation etc, etc. They want to sell me one that they have on lot, and best deal so far is 1000 over. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

I looked at a 2005 Tacoma just long enough for the dealership to piss me off then I left :flipoff2:

My local dealer wanted a deposit AND wanted me to pay sticker price :rolleyes: I laughed in his face and called some others that were willing to knock more than a thousand off sticker over the phone.

The 2005's are selling like hotcakes (especially the Tacoma) wait a couple months then hit the delaership on the last day of the month and find a salesman that wants to make some money before the quarter ends ;)

yeah buy it!

dude...........1K over is a great deal, what they heck to you expect, them to sell it for less then cost? they need to make a profit and 1K on a 50k truck is not too much to ask.

I can not understand how someone who can pay 50K+ for a cruiser won't pay a 1K profit.........maybe you work for free?

John

1k over sticker or over what you want to pay? I think you have to want something pretty bad to pay over sticker these days. They're still making money if they sell below sticker. It's all supply and demand.

Good point, $1k over invoice is a good deal, $1k over MSRP - you should wait them out. I would suggest calling an auto broker. I've used one before, you tell them what you want and they get it for you, for their cost plus a flat profit. The one I used charged invoice + $400. Seemed fair to me.
-Matt

'71 FJ55 - Oregon

This my cousin's. Contact info included below. Truck hasn't been wheeled but has been in 4wd occasionally for job sites. He's owned it for at least 5 years IIRC.

His text:

1971 FJ55. All stock, no mods. This truck is in great shape. Body has no cancer, but the 2 driver side doors do have creases in them from the doors opening too far. 3 spd on column, vacuum-activated transfer, f engine with top end rebuilt 10k ago, also clutch at same time. Rear window works. Full safari rack. Headliner not in the best shape, rest of interior is. I love this truck, but have to part with it. $5300, or make me an offer. Please call Jason @541-990-4156 as I am not very computer savy. (email is twowolftoes@juno.com)

71fj55-1.jpg

71fj55-2.jpg

1996 FZJ-80, Factory Lockers, $11,000

1996 FZJ-80
Black
Gold Package, all accessories, leather interior
Front and rear electic lockers
135,000 miles
No dents or rust
Runs and drives excellent.
Never used off road (have other toys for that)
Interior and exterior in very good contition. (seam in drivers seat ripped)
Asking $11,000.00
Located in New Hampshire

email me at johnmclothier@earthlink.net

Last edited:
Fj55

Jason- Just a little tip for your cousin. $5300 is a little pricey for what I can see in the photos.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom