for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested...

Is this truck still for sale? What can you tell me about the condition? I've looked at the pics. What's been done and what needs to be done? Thanks.

120k 85 BJ70

2nd owner. All original, never off roaded, stock 235-75-15 tires. Original paint. Black with crome pkg, paint faded. Well serviced and in excellent running condition. Pics avail. Located in Surrey B.C. Canada. Close to Blaine Washington. Asking 13K usd

70 now sold locally thanks for interest.

Last edited:
Bj 70

I am about 15 minutes away. Give me a call tomorrow if you would like to see the truck.
604 594 1430 or 612 4957 Would like to see 16CAD
Mike

Where can I see this truck?
I'm in Huntersville and would like to check it out. Can you email me some pictures? I PM'd you more info.

Thanks!

ronnieo said:
Recent engine replacement, new geolander m/t tires. Transmission and 4X4 operate smoothly. Interior pretty good, just really needs a good cleaning. The rear lower tailgate functions but it does need to be replaced. Had some rust half way around one of the rear fenders but I had that fixed. Other than that the body is in pretty good shape. This FJ is a daily driver and has always been very dependable but I have decided to buy an 84-85 4Runner and modify it. Asking $ 2500.00

Have one, but it is already kinda built(depending on how you interpret "built"). Will consider your trade and cash...

1985 4runner, mint, EFI. Red, black top. 5 spd. Interior and exterior in *excellent* shape. YJ 2.5 Springs in front, OME rears, both with extended shackles. Wearing 33" MTRs(60%) on 15x10 Weld "outlaw" type wheels. Vented rotor swap in front. Brand new rear cylinders and shoes. Extended brake line F/R. RS9000s in stock mounts on all corners. Brand new Mast/slave clutch cylinders. Brand new LUK clutch. 167,000 on motor, 203,000 on SR5 Gauge Swap. Runs strong, driven all over SE without issues, burns about 1 qt a month. Truck is in Atlanta.

Needs:
Timing Chain replaced, have the kit
High angle front driveshaft, or else it will come apart once you flex it
Hysteer, to maximize articulation (still using stock steering and torque arm)

Parts:
Brand new Bushwacker Xtend flares(not the cutouts) still in box

There's more, but this is all I can come up with now.

Truck is going on trader soon...

Sold

Truck is sold. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Roland,

I emailed you (we had emailed some time ago also). I am close to you and wouldn't mind cheking out your rig. Let me know.

AndrewT

Should I jump on this deal?

I found a 97 burg./tan LC, no lockers, basically stock from what I can tell. It has 52k on it, and looks like it's in great shape. He wants $21,900 for it or best offer. What should I offer or what would be a fair deal? My apologies if this is not the proper placement for this post.

Thanks,
JSB

there's a 94 on ebay with lockers with 32K on the clock for 14K --

-- maybe contraband, but worth gandering --

e

Yep, I saw that one last night. I've been looking for a while now. I've been holding out, hoping the prices drop some. I've actually almost bought a 100, because the price was around the same as the 80s, but I just love the 80 so much more, I could do it. Thanks for the heads up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom