for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 71 that I began a sbc conversion on 2 years ago, I got laid off a couple of months back and although I have another job I cant see myself finishing this project, It has a fresh sbc 350, new shocks, HEI dizzy, hi flo water pump, add a leafs, mini disc conversion and a extra set of michelin tires, probably more parts but cant think of them now. I am in south texas. I have over 3k in this rig and you can have it for 1800 bux.. Just get it out of my driveway so my wife will get off my a** . email me direct at nspctr1@sbcglobal.net

I have my 71 for sale, It's not complete yet, meaning it has a fresh sbc 350, new hei dizzy, new shocks, add a leafs, hi flo water pump, mini disc brake setup, and probably more parts, extra set of tires for one. I have over 3K in this rig, it needs to be wired, plumbed and the exhaust setup on it, I'll take 1800 bux, I'm in san antonio, If interested, email me at nspctr1@sbcglobal.net

83 4cyl Diesel Stationwagon Nice

1983 Diesel Stationwagon 4 Cyl Brown New Shocks All Engine Seals Recently Replaced Engine Is Very Clean Inside Mechanic Figures It Been Rebuilt
Burns No Oil Interior Is Super Clean Like New Really
Awesome Compession

5000$ Worth Of Body Work Done At Perrins Autobody Here In Town Less Than 5 Years Ago

Frame Is Rusty
Needs Water Pump
Clutch Slave Cylynder

$3000 Canadian Or Best Offer
705-472-3988
i'm in north bay ontario canada :cheers:

dogstarmessenger said:
Since you are in Montana try looking in Canada --Dont be scared by importation you are close enough to drive it back yourself. I could give you a link on a great Registered Importer
but check out www.buysell.com for HJ60 listings you should come up with a couple a week in different price ranges .
Thats where I found mine!
Then I drove it down to Cali
good luck

If you don't mind, what is the link for the importer? What all had to be done to your HJ60 to bring it into the states?

Thanks

sorry bj60 then around here for parts i have to say it's the diesel 4 cyl station wagon
sorry in advance if i offended anyone with my lack of knowledge i really do love the truck but i have real money probs

I'm very interested.

Do you have any pics?

I tried calling but got no answer, I'm in Toronto.

Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks

Adam

buoytech said:
I'm in Whitefish. I would like to see it if I could. Where is it in Missoula? How about a phone number too so we could arrange a time and day to check it out? You can e-mail me at brian.powers@centurytel.net

Brian, did you get my email?

Update

I still have this up for sale after getting it back from my buddy and am really wanting to sell, I would let it go for a reasonable offer. I know the market it soft, thus the low price/offer I am willing to take. Truck is in Missoula Montana and looking for a new buddy. Make an offer!

Now On E-Bay

It is now listed on E-Bay. link to follow.

1979 Fj40

This is a nice clean cruiser with factory P/S. New STC soft top and doors , 5-31x10.5 BFG’s on powdercoated rims, tuffy lock box, stereo w/ CD. New fenders, lights, windshield, muffler, hardware, paint and bed liner.
This is a solid rig that starts every time. It has the original drive train, and emissions are intact. I also rebuilt the brake system, and pulled the gas tank to put new lines on.
I have put over 13k into this, but need to sell fast for my business. More pics. available. Located in central NJ. Any questions, please call or email me. Asking price is $8,000.
top1.jpg

Very nice looking cruiser and great job on the repairs/upgrades. If I didn't already have a project I'd be on a plane out east.

:)

More pictures please

Please email me some additional pictures. Interior, exterior sides, undercarriage, engine compartment. Additionally, a phone number to work out a viewing would be appreciated.
hutch@odemsa.org
Thanks...

Please post pictures of interior, exterior, and engine. Front disc brakes? Transmission - 3 or 4 speed?

Thanks!

Email address - gjones@wii.com

Last edited:
please send me pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom