Fog light bulb replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrTorgue

Grizzly Clint
Threads
I bought some LEDs to temporarily replace the factory fog light bulbs until I get my LED pods installed and after fiddling around while laying on the ground I cannot figure out for the life of me how to remove the bulbs. They would not turn in any direction and I felt like I was going to break something exerting any force. Granted flying blind is never fun but I’ve never NOT been able to figure something out on my own when it came to changing out bulbs. YouTube didn’t have anything for 2010-2013’s so I come here.

So how DO you get these bloody bulbs out? I don’t have a lift or jack so I’m gonna have to do this laying on the ground & blind. I’d rather not have to take the bumper off to do it. Haha. But I will if I cannot figure this out.

All covered in the FSM ;)

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 6.33.24 PM.png

I installed Morimotos in mine years back...this replaces the entire assembly.. perfect fit.

1.png

Oh geez, I completely forgot about that. Thanks! I just felt like I was gonna break it, heard the unmistakable sounds of plastic flexing before cracking. Haha

As for the morimotos I thought about it but eventually I’ll install LED pods and those will be an expensive paperweight. The bulbs I bought should be stupidly bright so if they last until I get my pods I got my money’s worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom