FN Fx Pro wheels on 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What do those wheels weight ?

Not to sound petty but I tried for A LONG time to just get a hold of them to order these wheels and never heard a peep from them. Called and emailed multiple times, I’d spend my money where the customer service is there to answer questions.

Not to sound petty but I tried for A LONG time to just get a hold of them to order these wheels and never heard a peep from them. Called and emailed multiple times, I’d spend my money where the customer service is there to answer questions.

Totally agree. Multiple emails and voicemails left with no response. I’ve moved on.

I just sent an email off to them. We will see if they respond. Can anyone update this thread as to whether they are any better with their communication? My fear is if I ever damage a wheel, will they be there if I need a replacement?
I never heard a word from them. I emailed, texted and called and got nothing. I got the tundra BBS wheels and never looked back.

Bringing this thread back to life. Has anyone ordered these wheels from FN lately? I heard from Dustin that the wheels now come in these specs, possibly other colors but I asked about bronze. They're good looking wheels but I'm a little worried about the offset and width creating rub issues.

FN Wheels FX Pro - Flow Formed
Diameter: 18"
Width: 8.5"
Offset: +18
Backspacing: 5.46"
Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x150mm
Hub Bore: 110mm hub centric
Wheel Weight: 26.2lbs
Load Rating: 2,500lbs w/ 35" tire diameter
Color: Matte bronze
Additional notes: The flow form manufacturing technique allows us to maintain a light wheel weight while simultaneously allowing us to achieve a load rating of 2,500lbs per wheel with up to a 35" diameter tire as tested to DOT, JWL-T / VIA (Japanese), and SAE J2530 standards.

Looks like they are active in this thread on a different forum. Get the impression their online presence is non-existent, as they admitted in that thread. Also, looks like they have a 200 now for modeling the 5x150 wheels.

Sean-Landcruiser-200-white-18x8.5-FX-Pro-matte-bronze-FNFX88550188-3.jpeg

This post from same thread has contact info and it was posted in last week or so.

Yes, we definitely do have the wheels in-stock, and they're still in production. I'm sorry that our website is very out of date. The last few years we've done extremely well with word of mouth sales working directly with our customers as well as sales via our dealership customers, but admittedly we've done a poor job of keeping our website and social media up to date. You can call us anytime at (951)735-1100 to discuss wheels, or call/text me directly at (714)390-9387 with any questions. We never pressure customers, and I am always excited to speak to fellow Tundra owners. Our email address is FNWheels@gmail.com. We should have our website updated within the next 30-45 days, and from there on out we'll keep it updated very regularly.

Regarding the FX Pro flow formed wheels for the 2007-2021 Tundra :

We have 18x8.5" +18mm offset 5x150 in stock now in matte bronze and matte gunmetal.

Matte black comes in 18x9" +25mm offset, and we should have those back in stock by mid-May. If you'd like to reserve a set just let me know (no deposit or pre-payment is necessary to reserve a set).

-Dustin
FN Wheels

Thanks for the info, I didnt think to check the Tundra site. I'll read through that thread to see if I can get any more info.

Is that your land cruiser in the picture? If so, what are the tire specs? Trying to figure out if rubbing will be concern.

Thanks for the info, I didnt think to check the Tundra site. I'll read through that thread to see if I can get any more info.

Is that your land cruiser in the picture? If so, what are the tire specs? Trying to figure out if rubbing will be concern.
No, that is a picture FN posted, I assume of their own rig. Plenty of threads out there on what will fit.

I have had the 18x9 +25 FN wheels on my truck for a couple years running 305/65R18 KO2s. They’re great wheels! Good fit, finish, and durable.

IMG_4077.jpeg

I have had the 18x9 +25 FN wheels on my truck for a couple years running 305/65R18 KO2s. They’re great wheels! Good fit, finish, and durable.

View attachment 3293617
How much lift in front? Any rubbing at all including KDSS? Any mods to fender liner?

I think my Dobinsons lift is around 2” in the front? I can measure again. All the usual fender liner adjustments, which I had done for my previous 275/70r18s. On full lock turn (usually reversing uphill), one tire grazes the KDSS arm but it’s not bad.

Dang, never knew about this one…

A +18 oem wheel?!? @ 26lbs?

I think this would actually look really good on my truck.

What about these reps? 18x8 ET +20mm looks exactly like the TRD PRO wheels on the tundras and sequoias
IMG_2659.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom