Fly Over

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

Brian Macgyver said:
Who you callin' old? He's my big bro an he acts younger than I do!
So, while I'm insulting your family, are you gonna bring that green machine out this friday? I'm coming up there for the meet and would like to check it out. We can talk about that OLD man!:D

MaddBaggins

Tools R Us said:
WOW, that welder is going to COST you! Do you have a wheelbarrow for that cash?:eek:
LOL
Oh, I wasn't talking about you Kevin, I was uhhh, talking about uhhh, Phil, yeah, Phil.:eek:

See ya tomorrow and as usual I can't get one single person to come up there with me. Lame

BMAN

MaddBaggins said:
LOL
See ya tomorrow and as usual I can't get one single person to come up there with me. Lame
WUSSIES every last one! How's about Kyle and the Ripleymonster? He's good for a trip as long as he doesn't have to put the 80 in 4lo. That schit scare him.:flipoff2:

GeoRoss

MaddBaggins said:
LOL
Oh, I wasn't talking about you Kevin, I was uhhh, talking about uhhh, Phil, yeah, Phil.:eek:

Hey! Its not my fault I have to go to a Xmas party. :D

Ross

MaddBaggins

GeoRoss said:
Hey! Its not my fault I have to go to a Xmas party. :D

Ross
Not just you Ross. I've asked friends and co-workers and posted in the Tucson meet sticky. No interest at all. I swear I'll use deoderant and change my underwear.

BMAN

MaddBaggins said:
Not just you Ross. I've asked friends and co-workers and posted in the Tucson meet sticky. No interest at all. I swear I'll use deoderant and change my underwear.

WHOA!!! WTMI!!!

MaddBaggins said:
LOL

I spent some quality time with the "new" welder, made it see things my way, so that is your cue to call on the other one, oh young nudered one!:D I will consult with Phil on the price!:bounce:

Top Bottom