Fly Over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
View from the shop this morning. :D

f115.jpg

I know, CHAT. :flipoff2:

So much for stealth if some old man with a camera got a shot of them :flipoff2:

MaddBaggins said:

Maybe they didn't have the stealth mode on? :flipoff2:

RHINO said:
thats pretty much the view i saw w/o the zoom or bifocals. :flipoff2:

No zoom needed, camera and reading glasses. :flipoff2:

MaddBaggins said:
Howdy! The "stealth" part is the fully loaded B-52 thats flyin in between them

Brian Macgyver said:
Who you callin' old? He's my big bro an he acts younger than I do!

So, while I'm insulting your family, are you gonna bring that green machine out this friday? I'm coming up there for the meet and would like to check it out. We can talk about that OLD man!:D

MaddBaggins said:
We can talk about that OLD man!:D

WOW, that welder is going to COST you! Do you have a wheelbarrow for that cash?:eek:

Tools R Us said:
WOW, that welder is going to COST you! Do you have a wheelbarrow for that cash?:eek:

LOL
Oh, I wasn't talking about you Kevin, I was uhhh, talking about uhhh, Phil, yeah, Phil.:eek:

See ya tomorrow and as usual I can't get one single person to come up there with me. Lame

MaddBaggins said:
LOL
See ya tomorrow and as usual I can't get one single person to come up there with me. Lame

WUSSIES every last one! How's about Kyle and the Ripleymonster? He's good for a trip as long as he doesn't have to put the 80 in 4lo. That schit scare him.:flipoff2:

MaddBaggins said:
LOL
Oh, I wasn't talking about you Kevin, I was uhhh, talking about uhhh, Phil, yeah, Phil.:eek:

Hey! Its not my fault I have to go to a Xmas party. :D

Ross

GeoRoss said:
Hey! Its not my fault I have to go to a Xmas party. :D

Ross

Not just you Ross. I've asked friends and co-workers and posted in the Tucson meet sticky. No interest at all. I swear I'll use deoderant and change my underwear.

MaddBaggins said:
Not just you Ross. I've asked friends and co-workers and posted in the Tucson meet sticky. No interest at all. I swear I'll use deoderant and change my underwear.

WHOA!!! WTMI!!!

MaddBaggins said:
LOL

I spent some quality time with the "new" welder, made it see things my way, so that is your cue to call on the other one, oh young nudered one!:D I will consult with Phil on the price!:bounce:

MaddBaggins said:
LOL

NICE

MaddBaggins said:

And you are surprised...... DICK

:flipoff2:

Way To Much Information

And you are surprised...... DICK

I'm no longer a complete dick and you don't look as old as you really are:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom