Fluid Film application in the Phila area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys,

I am getting ready to undercoat my three Cruisers in October. If you’re interested in having your truck sprayed, shoot me a PM. I’m located in Cream Ridge, NJ. Last year I switched over from Fluid Film to Wool Wax. Same manufacturer, but a more effective product.

Jon

Hi Guys,

I am getting ready to undercoat my three Cruisers in October. If you’re interested in having your truck sprayed, shoot me a PM. I’m located in Cream Ridge, NJ. Last year I switched over from Fluid Film to Wool Wax. Same manufacturer, but a more effective product.

Jon
Thanks. Sent a PM.

Hi Guys,

Jon
PM'd

My guy took off my tires, prepped, took off spare and even did the chain, inside the doors was a clear application as well as inside the frame rails…..professional

Do you need to scrape rust off before applying woolwax? Will woolwax stop existing rust from spreading?

Do you need to scrape rust off before applying woolwax? Will woolwax stop existing rust from spreading?
You do not need to scrape rust off before applying Woolwax. It will stop existing rust from spreading. A more effective rust treatment plan would be to wire wheel any surface rust, paint, and then apply Woolwax or Fluid Film.

Thanks for the kind words @Jo2 . I still have some openings on the calendar for undercoating in October. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Does anyone cover the rubber parts during this? I have seen a video and read that FF can soften the rubber.
I am spraying my 2021 with cans avoiding any rubber parts.

Jon (@JZelnick) undercoated my truck over the weekend. Great guy and service. Highly recommended for folks in tristate area. Hope to do it again next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom