Fjc 45?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ugly, ugly, UGLY.....
please tell me Toyota isnt considering this.....are they really afraid of the Hummer????

are those your pics? what is the deal with the last pic, the one of the funky hummer head light.
No, not my pics.
They were linked off of TTORA, and are now linked on just about every Toy forum.

those autospies pics are painful. why would a person do that?? what are those - 22" wheels? and low profile street tires? Can we get a lobby together and pass a law against poseurs owning a Fjc? and here i was thinking the TRD 16" wheels were too large in diameter...

the rear cooler is kinda neat. put a good seal on that tailgate & you have a 100 gallon (or more maybe?) cooler. awesome!

but the v-8 is kinda cool. that appeals to the power freak in my psyche...probably impractical for anything but taking off tread & breaking half shafts...

Thanks for finding those pages!

The ragtop is fugly even for me who usualy goes for that kind of stuff, but I would drop $$ for the p/u. That thing is awesome!!!

I like the Tailgate! T O Y O T A

The pickup as pictured would be a seller. V8 supercharged, better visibility, 33's, lifted, giant sunroof = cool.

Last edited:
I think Ron570 would dig the power, maybe the park brake holds better in the p/u.

And it looks like he might be able to balance those tires. I wonder what screen name he's using now?

i would like a real moonroof. Don't wan't canvas like the Renault "Le Car", and I think the rqagtop looks like a PT cruiser ragtop.

toyota.fj.st.r34.500.jpg

i like it better than the regular FJC!

The convertible looks stupid, but if the pick up becomes available, I am buying it!

Last edited:
Way beyond butt-ugly! Were they out of Escalades?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom