FJ62: Fullylit LED lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is my review of the Fullylit LED lights on my FJ62.

I received the lights shipped promptly, well packaged, and wrapped in individual sealed pouches. The LED's are well constructed and easy to install. The only slight trouble I had was the side marker LED's making good contact when installed. The contact wire/tabs need to be bent outward slightly in order to work properly. Not a big deal, very easy to do and figure out.

The Fullylit LED's are noticeably brighter than stock. They also produce a whiter cooler light similar to HID's compared to halogens. When installed, the LED's make the side marker lenses more noticeable and fully/more evenly lit.

The interior dome LED's are even more noticeably brighter. They make a huge difference, my interior has never been this lit up at night without the added assistance of a flash light. The cargo area dome LED is especially nice. A HUGE improvement!

Here are some pictures I took before and after. They were taken near a motion sensor flood light, but you get the idea. I can take more with a better camera per request.

Stock light bulb (front side marker)

Fullylit LED (front side marker)

Stock light bulb (rear side marker)

Fullylit LED's (rear side marker)

Last edited:
Interior pictures coming soon!

Atxfj, thanks for the review! Glad to see that you enjoy your lights:) also as you mentioned, the bulbs for the side markers...all you need to do is bend the tab/ wire. Some people have to don this butnsome people do not, notnsure what thebdeal is there but either way people get it to work by bending the wire slightly:)

Is this fj62 corner light (front grille) clear on all 60 series? We should improve visibility by adding an amber led bulb in there:) matches the signal when the signal comes on too:)

Will the interior dome work on a 24V HJ60? Same style plug and dome light as a 12V 60.

Will the interior dome work on a 24V HJ60? Same style plug and dome light as a 12V 60.
He told me that it should work, I should receive mine pretty soon. I'll let you know.

Is this fj62 corner light (front grille) clear on all 60 seri

yes .. and I would like to have those let bulbs .. ( same for 80 series )

I just replaced my interior lights in my Rig & they are awsum:D

FullyLitLED shipped them out promply & well packeged
and so E-Z to install.

Cant wait for reverse lights...:cheers:

tonkota, he has a link in his signature to order from him.

FullylitLED, thanks again! They are great! Yes, I do believe the front turn signals are clear on all FJ62's. However, FJ60's have amber lenses. I would be interested in trying out amber LED's in the my turn signals.

2sun62, I too am waiting for the reverse lights! Should make a big difference, especially for us tinted window guys!

Is it odd that I don't have a bulb or housing behind my driver side or passenger side marker lenses (Amber ones)?

I do have a bulb and housing behind the same lenses in the rear that are red. I don't see any kind of wiring for them up front either either :\

I took my lenses off and the black rubber/plastic "gasket" just crumbled apart and disintegrated after I removed the screws - I went online looking for replacements and saw after markets w/ bulbs, looked up on here and saw yours were actual lights also :\

:doh:

Would someone mind listing the part numbers for led's that fit the FJ62? I'd love to order a set for my 88.

No yours were lit in the front. The light holder has fallen apart and the harness end is in the inner fender

minium said:
Is it odd that I don't have a bulb or housing behind my driver side or passenger side marker lenses (Amber ones)?

I do have a bulb and housing behind the same lenses in the rear that are red. I don't see any kind of wiring for them up front either either :\

I took my lenses off and the black rubber/plastic "gasket" just crumbled apart and disintegrated after I removed the screws - I went online looking for replacements and saw after markets w/ bulbs, looked up on here and saw yours were actual lights also :\

:doh:

No yours were lit in the front. The light holder has fallen apart and the harness end is in the inner fender

100% correct, I should have updated the post, a few days later I found them buried exactly where you said they were - thank you for the response!

Now I just need to get around to ordering the replacements :\

hello im fron colombia, my father have one fj62, but the fenders side marker is lost, i need a pair of this, someone can help whit this, thanks my englihs is no to good. excuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom