FJ62 Door Lock circuit breaker fuse location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmw68

CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
store.cruisercrap.com
Do your door locks not work on your FJ62?

Try resetting the circuit breaker. Use a paperclip and insert into the hole on the silver top of the breaker. It will "Click", then it is reset.

It's located right around the other relays and electrical stuff behind your fuse box and the hood release.
jpeg1.jpg
jpeg2.jpg

does the truck need to be on or the key inserted?

sooo awesome. i tried it with the car off and then turned it on and tried the door locks. worked perfectly. its been 2 years without power door locks. thanks a lot!!

I felt the same way when Mark reset this CB in my truck at the Roundup.

Worked for me, too! Thanks! It didn't click, but the locks work again...
I had the same with my stereo btw. It crashed and resetting did the trick.

that was a great post was trying to figure out what the problem was looking at the fuses and about ready to pull the door apart but went out here clicked that and the door locks work great.
Thanks

Is this only for when the locks don't work at all, or?? My locks work intermittently, and even then, not all of them work....Gracias

This will be for when they don't work at all. The circuit breaker will turn the entire system off if it needs to be reset.

Oh my i just went out to my cruiser and did it and boom they work, it has never worked since i bought it, 3 years!!! where do i send a check to the guy who wrote this, thanks so much, Matt much appreciated!!!!!

Who would have thunk it

This is a good one. I got a wiring diagram, tested all my switches in the drivers door and ran it down to the circuit breaker. Had to go to Toyota to point out which one it was and bought a new one. A couple of months later the lock quit working. I gave up thinking it was a short.

After reading your thread, I used the paper clip and WA-LA. I have had auto locks for weeks and no problems. Good one. Thanks

Great Thread, I've been 2 years without auto locks. I went out to the truck reset the relay and walla it works. Thanks:cheers:

Great Thread, I've been 2 years without auto locks. I went out to the truck reset the relay and walla it works. Thanks:cheers:

Same for me, 2 years without then Mark resets it and fixes it in 2 mins.

Now if he can deduce the infamous rear driver side door lock issue...
He'd earn more beer.:beer:

sounds like I have the same problem, where is it inside or in the eng.?Also do you a trick for window drivers door dead.

sounds like I have the same problem, where is it inside or in the eng.?Also do you have a trick for window drivers door dead.thanks Zach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom