FJ62 Body Graphics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
89_FJ60-1897-1.jpg
89_FJ60-1897-11.jpg

are these body graphics offered by any supplier?

This is close, i havent seen any ones different, but a vinyl shop could recreate that for a decent price

I like the ones Shane reproduced, I think SOR had them, probably out of stock tho.

I can't find these decals any where now. Anyone?

I can't find these decals any where now. Anyone?

Which ones? I've looked consistently for the Corsetti decals, but can't ever find them. Only ones I have been able to find are the ones listed in the eBay link, and the diesel ones from Europe.

Corsetti still offers them for sell, but they are not listed on the website.

Why? I think he sells them at a very reasonable price and lot's of do-it-yourselfers were attempting to apply them to their trucks. Obviously, if you aren't a pro, you might easily apply the decals kind of wonky and then mess them up if you try to move them. My email conversation with Corsetti helped me understand that this was a hassle for him given the decals are not a huge money maker (he restores trucks).

But, he seemed inclined to still sell them to folks if you know what you are getting into. Email him and he might give you a quote.

Also, consider www.gatorwraps.com.

I am presently asking them for quotes for decals.

can you source?

no i grabbed them , a set of that truck to make a SICK promo banner for store ...........

just thought the added TECH would be good ./.... :D

Hi, One of our cruisers years ago came with the graphics. They don’t look good for long,esp. if you go into the woods much. Also small nicks from parking lots start their demise. 2 cents worth . Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom