FJ62 Body Graphics (1 Viewer)

This is close, i havent seen any ones different, but a vinyl shop could recreate that for a decent price

Ocho77

SILVER Star

I can't find these decals any where now. Anyone?
Which ones? I've looked consistently for the Corsetti decals, but can't ever find them. Only ones I have been able to find are the ones listed in the eBay link, and the diesel ones from Europe.

Corsetti still offers them for sell, but they are not listed on the website.

Why? I think he sells them at a very reasonable price and lot's of do-it-yourselfers were attempting to apply them to their trucks. Obviously, if you aren't a pro, you might easily apply the decals kind of wonky and then mess them up if you try to move them. My email conversation with Corsetti helped me understand that this was a hassle for him given the decals are not a huge money maker (he restores trucks).

But, he seemed inclined to still sell them to folks if you know what you are getting into. Email him and he might give you a quote.

Also, consider www.gatorwraps.com.

I am presently asking them for quotes for decals.

I have it available in high quality vinyl print
2.jpg
U$135 + S&H
Shipped from Colombia via DHL, FedEx or regular mail.
1.jpg

Also have this for Series 70s:
índice.jpg

Last edited:

Hi, One of our cruisers years ago came with the graphics. They don’t look good for long,esp. if you go into the woods much. Also small nicks from parking lots start their demise. 2 cents worth . Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom