FJ60 Solutions Offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaserFJ60

Owner of CruiserHead.com
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiserhead.com
View the tech thread here: Fj60 Solutions - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fj60-solutions.1234894/

Currently I only offer interior parts for the FJ60 and some FJ62.
Use code IH8MUD for free shipping within the USA.

All of these products can be purchased at FJ60 Solutions by FJ60Solutions on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/FJ60Solutions

1. FJ60 Radio Bracket.

A cheap solution to a big issue if you want to modernize your vehicle!

This is a bolt on solution for those of us who don't want our single DIN radio falling out of its slot. This piece utilizes the DIN that all new radios come with to securely support your aftermarket radio to your FJ60.
The bracket takes advantage of the per-exisiting studs and nuts your FJ60 used for ease of installation. Each unit comes with a detailed instruction pamphlet on installation procedure.
This is 3D printed out of a Heat resistant, UV resistant. Tough, Sandable, Paintable ASA Plastic.

20210109_171314.jpg
demo1.png

2. Radio Cover Plate

Say you've already found a new spot for your aftermarket radio, and your now left with a big empty hole in in your dash. A solution to this problem is a switch or gauge panel, this piece installs the same way as the radio bracket, Plus it comes with a removable face for ease of future modification. The face uses x4 Toyota style screws to keep that OEM look in check.

There is a variety of options for different face plates which include a x5 Carling Switch Panel, 3Cig outlets and x1 Carling Panel, a panel that has 2-1/16" gauges, and a custom option which can be seen at the link above.
This is 3D printed out of a Heat resistant, UV resistant. Tough, Sandable, Paintable ASA Plastic.
woo.jpg

3. FJ60 Dash Pocket Replacement Panel

This piece utilizes your useless dash pocket that all USA FJ60's included. You can now insert up to x4 Carling or OEM Toyota rocker switches in place of your old dash pocket, giving your rig more versatility and a cleaner interior after all of those aftermarket modifications you've added.
The dash pocket replacement panel includes a removable face which will aid in adding larger switches and future modifications without the need of removing your brittle instrument panel over and over again.
Each unit comes with a general instruction and all hardware needed for installation.

_MG_6088.jpg
_MG_6098.jpg

Last edited:
All of these products can be purchased at FJ60 Solutions by FJ60Solutions on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/FJ60Solutions

4. FJ62 HVAC Replacement Panel

This piece snaps in place just like the original. Toyota Switches are recessed and maintain consitant spacing to keep that OEM look. These Available in a multitude of styles.
IMG_1839.jpg
20210218_183058.jpg

5. FJ60 Ash Trey Replacement

Replacement piece for the FJ60 Ashtray. It requires no hardware and snaps into place. Available for Carling and Toyota switches in various configurations
DSCN6446.JPG
20210119_145606.jpg

6. Fj60 Dash Bezel Reproduction
3D printed out of ASA plastic which is 10x more UV resistant than ABS. This piece is designed to be incomparable to your original dash bezel after sanding and painting. Printed in one large piece for maximum strength and rigidity.

demo.jpg

Last edited:
Instruction pamphlets-

Attachments

• Fj60 Radio Bracket Installation.pdf
    376.6 KB · Views: 103
  • FJ60 Ash Tray Switch Panel.pdf
    249.5 KB · Views: 65
  • FJ60 Dash Pocket.pdf
    774.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The part that simply BLOWS my mind still right now is Chase's Trade-Craft skill set work is same tight and tolerance as front and back !

ZERO A- works here ALL +'s TOP SHELF ! :)

good show ..........

DSCN6451.JPG
DSCN6452.JPG
DSCN6453.JPG
DSCN6456.JPG
DSCN6457.JPG

I can't recommend these enough. The radio blanking plate with 3 cig lighter and 1 carling is mine. Fit and finish is stellar. Everything went together perfectly and the pieces I installed fit dead on without any effort. Chase is a champ!

Agree, Chase is the man. Loved the FJ62 HVAC replacement panel you made for me! Can't wait to see your next product 😉

4. FJ62 HVAC Replacement Panel

This piece snaps in place just like the original. Toyota Switches are recessed and maintain consitant spacing to keep that OEM look. These Available in a multitude of styles.
View attachment 2605493View attachment 2605495

5. FJ60 Ash Trey Replacement

Replacement piece for the FJ60 Ashtray. It requires no hardware and snaps into place. Available for Carling and Toyota switches in various configurations
View attachment 2605498View attachment 2605517
Will that FJ60 ash tray replacement fit in the FJ62?? I'm assuming yes.. there can't be any significant design or tech advances in ash trays between the 60 and 62? lol..

Will that FJ60 ash tray replacement fit in the FJ62?? I'm assuming yes.. there can't be any significant design or tech advances in ash trays between the 60 and 62? lol..
It will not fit with the FJ62, The FJ62's ash tray is too narrow to fit a Carling switch. I have the HVAC replacement panel as an alternative for the FJ62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom