Wanted FJ60 Manual (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted-78' fj40 Washer Bottle and pump

I have a reservoir and pump that I believe came out of a '76 if that will work. The '76 mounts under the brake master. Let me know if you're interested and I'll test it.

not sure...I will look. I think mine is mounted towards the front near the Radiator...

Don

75 fj40

Would those be for one piece doors or two piece? I've got some for two piece doors.

Fuel line from pump to carb

I will check and get back to you. Thanks. :)

5 SPEED FOR FZJ-80 Conversion

Well, here's what, Jeff. I have an H151f with a HF2A transfer. It is off an FZJ80 so it has the correct input shaft, etc. but the bellhousing has hairline cracks. I am buying a 1HD-T/1HZ bellhousing for it. However, I am looking for an HF1A transfer case for the PTO port. If you are not using the parttime transfer, I'd be interested in buying it from you or somehow trading it.

Dave

'95-97 spare wheel

Guys, you may not be interested, but if you are, I have my 97 rims for sale.

I have all 5, but I'll break them up for $200/ea. Or you could buy all 5 for a better deal.

They've never been offroad as I have a seperate set for trail use.

Pic attached below.

Ok so I guess that the fuel line from the 72 won't work because it is a different shape. Thanks a lot anyways. :)

Re:Fuel line from pump to carb

Chase,
Is it a different carb connection or fuel connection? I'd assume the rest would be the same. It looks the same as the picture. btw it's off a '71 not a '72. If the fuel pump end is different I've got a fuel pump as well.

The treads are the same on mine and yours but I guess the shape is a different. Since it is a hard line I don't know how much you can really bend it to fit. Since our carbs are different I am don't know if your line mounts at a different point on the carb. Like more to the left, right, or it is higher or lower. I posted in the tech section to find out. So hopefully we will find out soon. Thanks again. :)

Early FJ40 Steering Wheel "Horn Seat"

You have a PM
J

wanted

Junk, can I add to your list?

A dog that would never die,
A Son that won't make the same mistakes as his Dad
A battery that never needs charging
Self-installing auto parts

If you've got any of these things, you're probably tired of them by now, so pass them along...
Ed ;)

wanted

How about a mute rich woman with big tits and a nice ass who loves to cook and owns a cruiser? Oh yeah, she needs to be sterile.

Anyone?

wanted

I MARRIED her, 'cept for not rich, not mute, and owns MY Cruiser. I'd almost trade what's left for MUTE.
Ed ;)

fj60 electonic distibutor

Looking for a dizzy and hold down from a fj60(or late model fj40) if it helps, the side cover(on motor) would have had the dent in it for the large cap.

If ya got one and its priced fair......let me know. I have the coil/ignitor and side cover already. This is to convert my fj45 from points to elec. Might consider trading a non US used dizzy.

Windshield frame '75 newer fj40

I got a friend that has one. We are in Kelowna BC Canada. Don't know how much he wants for it but I could check if you are interested.

I got one too, drop me a email. Thanks, Pete

Red, you should consider buying a flaring tool and bender for brake lines, thats what I did for mine, and they paid for themselves. Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom