Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Speedo Cable

I have the cable. It runs to the transfercase right? I trade you the cable for the engine?? Gotta try it anyway huh. Just kidding. Let me know what you have on the 2f. What year is it?

Fuel line from pump to carb

Thanks for the tip. :)

fj60 electonic distibutor

I believe I have one. I'll check and pm you.
Thanks, Jeff

windshield frame

I am in need of a windshield frame in good condition, no rust. If it still has the glass and gasket attached that is all the better. ! am in Erie Pa. and will pay shipping. It iis for a 76 fj40.

Carb linkage suggestions

I thought a new post was in order as now the question is different.

option 1 - Please see the attached photos of my current situation. I will replace the float first on the rochester and see if it works.

Option 2- to buy a linkage setup to make my older F style aisin work with the 2F.

IDave- I checked the Aisin that I have and found no cracks. If I found a complete linkage setup, do you think the Aisin that I have could work on a 2F? My thoughts are if number one fails to rebuild the Aisin I have and source a complete set of linkages? If my Aisin cannot work on this 2f, where other than SOR should I source a correct year Aisin? Will the Aisin I have be an acceptable core to a guy like Jim. C?

I was completely floored at what SOR wants for a weber. I would have about $600-$700 into it after all the linkages and delivery. That to me is too much.

Need carb linkage setup from pedal to carb complete (1969 to 1973)

Anyone out there replace a worn F engine with a V-8? If you have maybe you might have a carb linkage setup for that older Aisin 2 barrel? I need the complete linkage in good shape. I am in Boise, ID.

Thanks Aaron :beer: 8)

WTB Factory radio for my 97

Does anyone have a factory unit they removed from their LC? I was just outbid on E-bay! My first try at bidding! Then I thought, "wait a minute, maybe there's one on MUD somewhere." If so, please let me know. You can e-mail me if you like :D

Re:WTB Factory radio for my 97

I'll look to see if I can find mine. It was working fine when I took it out. No promises, since I've moved since then, but if I find it, then you can have it. Will just drop it out to you, otherwise it will eventually end up in my trash. Buy me a diet coke someday and we'll call it even. All depends on me finding it though. I'll let you know someday this week.

WTB Factory radio for my 97

Thanks Junk ;) That is [glow=red,2,300]VERY COOL[/glow]of you!

Need carb linkage setup from pedal to carb complete (1969 to 1973)

Aaron, I've got just what you need. pedal, cable and spring return that mounts on base of carb. I'm in Helena MT. It's off a 72. if your e-mail is in your profile I'll send you some pics.

No worries dude. If we can't help other 80 owners, then there is no use to have an 80's community. I still have to find it though and you have never seen the hell that is called my garage :whoops:

If anyone else out there has a double DIN CD/radio/cassette from a '97, let me know - I'm tired of my wife complaining that she can't get a CD to stay in the deck.

Thanks

Early FJ40 Steering Wheel "Horn Seat"

Just to clarify, I am looking for parts 2, 3, 4, 5 and 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom