Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Power Steering Pump Mount/bracket

I Need The Bracket That Mounts A Fj60 Power Steering Pump To A 2f.
Thanks, Mike

Sliders

Looking for some decent sliders for my 93. Let me know if you have/know where to get a pair that won't break the bank. Thanks!

Hi All:

You can fit an early 1990s Toyota mini-truck (4wd) booster as a replacement for your stock one.

Good luck!

Alan

Everyone's bank is different...

How much is just under too much for your bank?

I'm looking for all of them, what kind of condition? Do you have any pictures? Thanks.

also look for fj60 boosters...they bolt up (upside down) and are usually pretty easy and cheap to find.

gonna have to order a new one if no one wants to play.

Have a beat up snap style softop that would be great for a "don't care if I rip it on the trail, just keep me pretty dry" trail rig that could be part of the deal too

come on...

Need price on FJ80 rear bumper cover - L/R (pics)

I am looking to buy a used fj80 but the only blemish are the left/right rear bumper covers. How much do these cost and are they hard to install?

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB: Wagon wheels

I am looking for 5 FJ60/62 wheels (correct backspacing, I don't want to run spacers). Rust does not matter. Souther California would be great, I don't want to ship.
thanks
Jan

you want all four hinges, and the latch piece. yes that is what I have. Paul

PM your email and I'll get some pics off to you. Paul

contact CruiserDan. contact info is in the vendors section...or wait for the American Toyota banner at the top of the page for his number.

headlight washer reservoir?

#80 and #81. FYI, its the filling reservoir on the right side, where all the emmissions crap is. thks, other sean
194c3.gif

3_puppies said:
you want all four hinges, and the latch piece. yes that is what I have. Paul

The price ($20 shipped) sounds good. How do you want to get paid? Feel free to send me an e-mail(mcstrand@charter.net) or PM me.

Marc

Where are you at in IA?

des moines... close to altoona -do you work for that cat dealer? or what's the connection there? remember I was interested in your headers f/s a bit ago and you were going to deliver there?

pm if you want to go off list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom