Wanted FJ60 Manual (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What condition and how much are you looking for? Thanks.

Marc

The rubber hoses...one goes to the air assembly and the other i believe goes to the EGR valve.

Thanks

I have not sent out your pump yet, I'll throw the hoses in.

dd113 said:
OK, SO now I have Norskies, Swedes, Danes, snakes, cheese, deep water and caves on my list of things to fear.

Just drive the blue turd up here in October for the event at Gilbert, and we will load it up with stuff for your ride home....

Get up here and drink David.

KT40 said:
I have the locking gas filler door but I need the
little bracket that the lock engages to.Its a 1973 FJ40.
Thanks,Ken

C- clip same as doorclips (later models at least...which are the same as most any toyota of at least the 70's and 80's. easy to pull off any old toyota...so, easy it isn't worth the postage stamp to receive it in the mail.

Or, are you talking about the metal bracket that the lock tailpeice slides behind?

If that, then a lot of old toy sedans have similar, if not identical ones. They take two screws but if the holes don't line up then one screw will do it.

Usually, sold with the doors or likely thrown away (not by me). Anyway, hope some kind sole has one out there for you. I have one off of an FJ55 but it is being sold with the door.

Hope that helps.

Dude mace you the man!!!

Eric Ellis said:
Or, are you talking about the metal bracket that the lock tailpeice slides behind?

Thats the one.Anybody out there have one?If not I guess I could fab something.

My tard brother is getting married the 3rd weekend. We are going to Greyrock the 2nd weekend and then I am going to Disney the 4th weekend.

Good thing my wife left me.

FJ40 Lift springs and bumperette in CO

Looking for a reasonable deal on some lift springs and one bumperette in good condition please.
Would be great if they were to be found in CO somewhere....

Thanks.

Last edited:
dmaddox said:
will the 4 speed pan work? I have two 4 speed housings, grumble grumble.....just not a 3 for this sm465 conversion.

The four speed flywheel housing bottom cover is different than the two-piece affair that is the three-speed set up...

You doing a 465 conversion now?

i need a working brake booster (72-40)

well it official. i've replaced everything in the brake system except the booster, and there are still major problems.
i know i can send it to that guy in oregon and get it rebuilt for about $100, but i wanted to check first to see if someone had a working one sitting around.
if you do, pm me with your location and what you would like for it.
i'm in utah (84642).

Have some ~3" lift springs here in Utah, not sure on the make but I can get you some pics of the truck they were on prior to the SOA... he was running 35" tires with the setup... LMK

WTB: FJ80 Seats

Looking for a good set of seats for a 91 FJ80, it has the dark brown/black interior, Let me know if anyone has any! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom