Wanted FJ60 Manual (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumper said:
I may have what you need right here in SLC. Let me check tonight and see if it the one you are looking for.
Russ
very nice, where are you? ill come check it out if youve got it, if not maybe i could make a trip to laramie and pick up some fireworks :D

treerootCO: where are you located?how much are you looking for?
Polkabully: door sounds beautiful but im on a tight budget, thanks anyways(still not a bad deal)

Full legnth roof rack

Looking for a full legnth roof rack to fit a 60. Please let me know what you have and for how much.

Thanks!

There was somebody on here that had a set for sale a while back, think he was in nj, don't know if he still has them. Sorry for the foggy memory.

I'll have to look but I think I have one out in the shop, in good shape. Drop me a pm if you still need one.

erock, if you get Igge's post '66 setup I'll trade you my complete 58-65. It works great, I used it this weekend and even just ordered new #80 & #83 parts for it that should be here this week. My other vacuum case has a post '66 setup and I'd like to keep them the same. Let me know, Mike

Anyone have headrests they want to sell or what's compatible?

I want to put in 2 headrest screens, but want to have a pair of "back up" headrests. Anyone have any they want to sell or deos anyone know any other ones that will fit in our trucks (like 4 Runner?)? Thanks! I have a 1996 Landcruiser!

Headrests

I have a set I'll sell ya. They are the Tan leather from the front drivers and pass. Seat. Perfect conditon. How 85.00 bucks for both?
airlaird

NJFJ40 was selling them. His name is Andy. Tell him Juke sent you.

66fj40x2 said:
erock, if you get Igge's post '66 setup I'll trade you my complete 58-65. Mike
mike...pm me your addy i'll send you both of the ones i have. no clue of there condition, but i don't want em.

Hey - sorry but they sold this past weekend. There were two people in front on BDP on the list.

I can give you the contact info for the person/shop in NJ that did these. PM me if interested.

Andy

kino1161 said:
I want to put in 2 headrest screens, but want to have a pair of "back up" headrests. Anyone have any they want to sell or deos anyone know any other ones that will fit in our trucks (like 4 Runner?)? Thanks! I have a 1996 Landcruiser!

I started installing my 7" headrest monitors last night...depending upon the size you pick, its not an easy job.
Jim

Reffug.... I'm in Hampton, VA

Airlaird... What year are they from. If they can fit in my truck, I'll take them! Let me know!

elmariachi.... Let me know how it goes!

High steer arms

Looking for high steer arms for large pattern knuckles. This is '79 and later (or so) Cruiser and minitruck size.

-Tyler

There are so many options for new nowadays it's really dropped the $. a pair of billet go for $200 and Lukes for $300. I guess you were hoping to score a set someone decided they didn't need. good luck.

hey nick.
i do have one. how's $90 including shipping? i can take some pics and post them if needed. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom