Wanted FJ60 Manual (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

airlaird... Disregard, Thanks anyway, the wifey doesn't want to destroy her headrests. She is going to get the kind that clamp on the headrest posts.

Wanted: '72 FJ40 Gas Filler Neck

I am looking for a '72 FJ40 gas filler neck. The 72 model has a 1.5 (aprox) inch opening where the cap goes. '71 down has a 1.7 (aprox) opening. Anybody got one or two?

Mine, in my 97 CE (Tan leather), have holes in em for screens already. Anybody want to trade for ones without holes? I would even add some $ to the deal and you wouldn't have to feel bad about putting holes in virgin leather.
DPO aka Freewheelin Franklin, the local recreational pharmeceutical delivery driver had all that stuff in the Cruiser and removed it before he sold it to me. That was before he went to the big house too. Musta pulled 50 lbs of copper outta there. Only thing that ain't stock now is the speakers as they are more bigger now. He cut those in too.

i have a set of all pros with tie rods and heims.

(I found one... thanks Sheldon!) Rear door ladder for a 60

(Sheldon at G&S found one of these for me... Thanks!)

I am looking for one of those ladders that mounts on the rear upper door of a 60 if you have any idea where I can get one.

Here is a pic of one:
http://www.luxuryimports.ca/forsale/1987HJ61-2/7.jpg

I want it for an 87 HJ60 so I can get up to my rooftop tent.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or refences!

Last edited:
orangefj45 said:
i have a set of all pros with tie rods and heims.
40 OR 60 LENGTH?
If they are 40 how much trouble to get the center TR in a 60 length?
How many dollars?
Butch

Stock AM radio for a 40

looking for a nice stock AM or AM/FM radio for a 40(or 55)

also, if anyone has a late 60's to early 70's underdash mount radio.....I am looking for one also

if ya got something.......let me know.

Thanks
John

John,
I will look for my stock one from my 75 40. As I recall it was damn near mint. I was hoarding it but have no real use for it. We might just have to trade for something cruiser related. I'll be back in from the shop late but assume I have one original from the 75.

Goebs

just got back in from the shop...mess..

John,
I have a Boman Astrosonix. It says BC on the left and KC on the right...5,6,8,10,14,16...Extremely clean. Let me know if you want it.

goebs

Straps

Hey, Georg or Wayne, do either of you still have any straps? Please let me know.

Mark, I have to get that quote to you for the windshield. I am so busy with work and all. I am sorry. Anyway, yes, I am interested if you have anything for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom