Wanted FJ60 Manual (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i hav'nt had any luck finding them, but i'll try again this coming weekend.

i've only seen 3 of these in person, and this is the only one i have. i do have some other 205 adapters.

couple of pics:
MVC-897S.JPG
MVC-898S.JPG

There are so many options for new nowadays it's really dropped the $. a pair of billet go for $200 and Lukes for $300. I guess you were hoping to score a set someone decided they didn't need. good luck.

Well, I welded up a double arm, but I just think high steer arms will be safer and pose less chance for breakage, specifically in regards to the knuckle studs. Oh and college, while stimulating, is bleeding me dry. :D :D

Orange:

Will you sell just the arms? No prob if you want to just sell the set. I figured I'd run 1 ton TREs.

Thanks
-Tyler

the arms are allpros for mini truck knuckles. they have straight holes for the heim ends, not tapered for TREs. these were on a fj55. the heims are good quality teflons. the tie-rods are 38.5" and 45" long and made using thick wall dom tube.
to work on an fj40, the shorter tie-rod would have to be shortened.
tyler has dibs, then it's butch's turn. i'd like to get $250 shipped for this setup. got a lot more than that into it. been wheeled for one season.
MVC-902S.JPG

i guess the arms could be modified by using a reamer to work with 1 ton TREs. gotta have one of these though:
MVC-903S.JPG

the one on the left is what happens when you let a "friend" borrow your snap on tools and he decides to use it in a power drill without proper lube. :mad:

i'm a tool-whore, what can i say. :rolleyes:

i guess the arms could be modified by using a reamer to work with 1 ton TREs. gotta have one of these though:

Yeah, I was going to ream the ends out. This is going on an FJ55 with FJ60 axles, so... tie rod and drag link won't work.

If you want to separate, I'd take the arms, but again, if you want to sell as a set Butch can have'em. No troubles....

the one on the left is what happens when you let a "friend" borrow your snap on tools and he decides to use it in a power drill without proper lube.

I HAD a couple "friends" like that. Then I got tired of missing safety glasses, missing hammers, missing sockets, screwdrivers, etc, etc. Bastids....

how soon do you need them?

i'm in the process of building a couple of sets for some people on the board,i'm sending a set to doc this week. you can look at them at one of our post 'a teaser for doc' pm me if interested.

Soft Top. No snaps. Hardware.

Good to very good condition. Black or tan.

Thanks.

FJ80 High Pinion third

I'm looking for a new or used FJ80/FZJ80 front high pinion third member (non-elocker type) for a project I'm working on. I know where to find them new, I'm just hoping that someone has a used one lying around the want to get rid of.

Thanks,

:beer:

Those look really nice, price and mounting hardware included? looks like I could probably follow the same instructions as the Slee sliders.

No immediate rush, I can work with your timetable :)

Upright defroster ducts for heater

Need the hoses that go from heater to windshield defrost vents. They need to be from a 40 or 45 series 1963' to 1967'. Thanks Al

Al, I have a couple of those but the originals were springloaded cardboard and they have deteriorated to the point of being useless (tears, etc). If you have the elbows, I believe 1 1/2 or maybe 1 1/4 inch OD plastic sump hose from the hardware store will fit nicely and be more useful. They also sell defrost hose at NAPA.

FJ 62 Parts needed

Anybody got some FJ62 parts to sell? I need the vacuum system for the t/case and the switch setup. If anyone has these parts send me a PM. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom