Wanted FJ60 Manual (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aaron, I'll hook you up on this stuff once the windshield is deal is done. I've got just the thing for you. ;)

I found the parts in the collection. Got a pair from a '72 in good condition, light surface rust but no heavy rust, holes or dents. Includes the marker lights and emblems (but they have rattle can primer overspray on them). I'm trying to get pictures but had an issue with the camera. Looking for $50/pair plus actual shipping cost from 47025. I'll try and email pictures tomorrow...

Nick Jennings

FYI, they are about $100 new from the dealer..........all painted and pretty ;)

I have a new OEM Toyota bumper that I will sell for dealer cost. It is unopened in box. PM me.

Jason

hey mike.
if the stepchild falls thru, i have a couple of the later style front extension housings with the re-enforcement ribbing.

pretty sure i have one for you nick. let me check it out tonite and i'll get back to you with a pic.

got the mounts back friday. thanks a bunch!

Pulley for PS (volvo)

SSIA
Anyone got one to mate to a saginaw pump....come awn

I may have what you need right here in SLC. Let me check tonight and see if it the one you are looking for.
Russ

I am parting out this 83 fj60 if needed.
2005-02-24_215122_60b.jpg

Ive got a sweeeeet pair of Mustard Yellow doors, right here in Omaha.

But you cant have them sucko!!!!

Kurt, I have a front bench that is in real good shape, and I have the plate lights. Im in Omaha, NE and I would be willing to trade for some parts if youre interested. I send you this as an email too. Hodag

doors in one hand...

Hodag,
Put your doors in one hand and your ass in the other...then put your hands together. Your going to have to go to Denver with me.
Tin_fish

Early vacuum transfer shifter parts

If you've converted to stick, I'll take the whole thing.

Specifically, I'm looking for bracket #79, pin #43, lever #42, but it never hurts to have extra parts.

072G.gif

i've got two vacuum sections, but mine must be later model or something cause they don't have those brackets or provisions for them.

My bad - I should have specified what I meant by early. 58-65.

If anyone knows for sure that a later model unit will bolt on without issue, I'll go that way since the brackets and stuff are NLA even from specter. Otherwise, I'll have to go blacksmith style on my bent up pieces.

i just pulled mine off my 62 today, make me an offer and its yours, you pay shipping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom