Wanted FJ60 Manual (81 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is the front bumper that I am looking for. I am located in Oceanide, CA. (Between LA and San Diego)

Are these really that hard to come by???

Anyone?

Doors

Looking for a set of hard doors for a '74 FJ40 - I have a set of doors off a '78 that are rough but wouldn't take much to pretty up. I am in NE
Thanks

Looking for nice 1.5"x6" rams

Looking for a new source of good - non-agricultural looking - 1.5x6" rams for hydro assist.

Does anyone have a source?

Ed

I know Oceanside...I live in San Diego(city).

sorry it took so long. i don't remember who exactly I got this from... Bill Dorry??? or something like that. All it needs is a tensioner and hardware.

Last edited:
PMed ya.

OEM 40 series bumper wanted

I got sniped on eBay for the last one I saw :mad: . Somebody has to have one lying around after they installed their aftermarket bumper. Needs to be straight, some rust okay but hopefully no major pitting. Thanks.

B

Window and power lock piece for 62

Anyone have a parting out 62 - The piece that houses the power windows and locks on mine is broken. The up/down switches on a few are not there.

Thanks

I've got a OEM style FJ40 bumper (Aftermarket), which is identical in looks and mounts just fine. It's in new condition, and is painted the correct silver color. $50 plus shipping from 75057 zip.

will this work?

stock bumper off 72 40 some minor surface rust no major dents or pitting
bumper.jpg

WTB; T-Case Front Output Housing

Probably not the right term but I need the front output shaft cover/housing, got sold one that was busted :mad: Spector shows years '63 to '80 will work, but it's going on a 3 speed case.

PM me here or email direct at 66fj40@cox.net

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Throttle linkage 2F

Need throttle linkage from pedal, to carb. 2F is in a 1970 FJ40 and PO had some homemade crap for his linkage.

You coming to the ROundup?

I have one from an 80 model, don't know if it will work though. This one is fine spline and those are course spline.

I got screw on this case so would gladly let you take some of the heat off on that deal :D

wngrog@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom