Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted-Fj45

I'm looking to pick up a fj45 project, I live in Pa. Feel free to pm me. Thanks

Re: Wanted-Fj45

check with cruiser solutions in NH, they had a project 45 for sale

Re: PTO Winch

It doesn't include the PTO, nor is it OEM. It is a Ramsey.

3 speed bellhousing....

I am doing a sm420 conversion, so I need a three speed bellhousing. Thanks.

Re: PTO Winch

*Just some more info for the buyer*
The Ramsey's do not use the PTO output of the transfer like the Toyota PTO, they use a special box that mounts behind the transfer, in between transfer output and driveshaft. Good luck finding one of those boxes!

Re: 33" MT'S AND 2.5" LIFT SHOCKS

Ive got some KYB shocks I pulled off mine when I went to a 5" Lift. They are in decent condition, no leaks.. How about $30.00 for all four? I had a 2.5" lift at the time so they will definitely work.. They have been sitting in my garage for 4 months. I'm in VA, but they shouldnt cost too much to ship..

rust free hard top wanted

or just the side panels for a 76 fj40. preferably in or around southern B.C canada. will pick up

Re: FJ40 drop tailgate

hey proffits,

could you email me, or post some details about the tailgates?

thanks,
jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

2f pan & fan

need oil pan and fan blade from a 2f (77ish).

I have 5 almost new 9.50 - 33" BFG MT'S - Less than 200 miles on 4 of them 0 on one. I'm looking for $500.00 for the set. located in Green Bay WI.

LITTLE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE NOT TO MENTION I LIVE ON THE WEST COAST. UNLESS YOU WANT TO SWAP FOR MY PARTS?

Re: 3 speed bellhousing....

I have one what is it worth? $50.00?, I live in Green Bay Wi.

WTB- 77 or later left/driver side Hardtop panel

I am looking for a 77 or later 40 series drivers side hardtop panel w/ glass and vent window.. would prefer as little rust as possible. Mine is ruuuussty and needs to be replaced. Help? Thanks

WTB-Long side inner axle

Self explanatory-I would like a long side inner axle, fine spline to fit '76 FJ-40.

Exhaust manifold

:'( I am in need of an exhaust manifold for my '74 fj-40. mine has an ear broken off the exhaust pipe flange. I belive '74 & '75 were the same. You can e-mail me if you want.
Thanks, Earl :beer:

Re: Exhaust manifold

if it is a 2f i have one...

used lift for a 60

anyone out there have a used lift kit for a 60 that they would like to get rid of for a good price?

Re: 3 speed bellhousing....

i also have the bellhousing.if you need the fork,or anything else i have that too.
im assuming you need a cruiser 3spd bellhousing :dunno:.

25 bucks, plus shipping from 80012.
shawn

Re: 2f pan & fan

someone on lcml is selling a plastic fan from a 79.
shawn :G

Re: Exhaust manifold

:G Max, It's an F and 1/2, An inbetween, it has the 2-f oiling system, but the exhaust is bolted to the intake by 3 bolts, not 5, and the flange to the exhaust pipe is a 2 stud..
How are things in Wi., I'm from Milwaukee a long time ago, now living in Tucson Az. Earl :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom