Wanted FJ60 Manual (48 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

need tranny for 78 FJ40

My trans took a big dump, and I need ot replace it. Located in the eastern WV panhandle. Looking for a 4 speed trans in good working order.

3 speed transmission, SM420

I need a decent transmission (3 speed)or a source for a SM420. I am willing to give $50 for the 3 speed. The yards here are not easy to deal with to find a SM420.
Pablo

Re: 3 speed transmission, SM420

My brother has a 3spd tranny in good condition. Where are you located? The tranny is in Turlock (parents), but would be easy to get to Sac where he lives. It is missing the front bearing retainer as it was mated to a 350 and used an adaptor plate instead. You should be able to use the one off your old tranny though.
-Brian

Re: Wanted: Driver-side hardtop side panel

Yup. We had to move. I'm reluctant to say much about who did it because the police are still investigating, but someone unloaded a 357 revolver at my former apartment complex. One bullet went through my front door and into a kitchen cabinet, and one bullet in the side of my Cruiser. Police also found a Camry and a Nissian pickup with holes. The story was in the Augusta Chronicle today. I'll post a picture of the hole if someone wouldn't mind hosting it. It's about 150k.

Wanted: Right Rear amby door for my 76

Im looking for a right rear ambulance door for my 76 fj40. It does not need to have any hardware or windows (but I will take one complete either way).. I am just looking for one with the lower skin in decent/ easily reparable condition (ie: no masive rusting holes). Minor rust is fine as I intend to strip it for paint and repair anyway,.. thanks

Re: Wanted: Right Rear amby door for my 76

Im in Virginia, what kind of shape are we taking about? &nbsp:Do you need to sell the pair, or will you sell individually? My left door has no rust at all so the left isnt really needed, but if the price is right....

Re: 3 speed transmission, SM420

I have a good 3 speed out of a 72 FJ40.I'm located in Green Bay Wisconsin. I Can Ship.

Transmission from a 74

It must be a 74. I am also interested in the clutch/ slave cylinder/ flywheel if it is around.
Thanks
Pablo

FJ80 drivers side rear mudflap needed

need an fj80 LH side rear mudflap for a cruiser buddy...

call tim direct at 434.996.4187

thanks,
bk
http://bk.cruiserpages.com

NEED 3-SPD T/C SHIFTER TO CONVERT FROM VAC.

NEED TO CONVERT 71 3 SPD T/C VAC. SHIFTER TO MANUAL

3spd d-shaft needed

I need a 3spd d-shaft in good condition for my SM420 conversion. I only need the slip yoke/u-joint/flange portion as I am going to use my 4spd d-shaft for the rest. I have a shaft I could use (it needs new u-joints), but I am just wondering if someone in the Sacramento area has what I need for cheap. Let me know,
-Brian

FJ 60 body parts needed

Looking for the rear wheel well sections both sides for a 60 in decent shape with little to no rust... (is that possible ;))

Rob

Wilderness Roof Rack

Looking for a wilderness roof rack(full length) for my FJ62. I think its 4x7x6"

front bumper

looking for a used front bumper for not a lot of money anyone out there have one? :D also if anyone has any of the bumper corner covers i need one for the rear and both for the front thanks

Re: front bumper

oh yea it is for a 60 :slap:

Re: looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

I have a nice 79 frame in Texas. You'll have to have a 79 or later to mount an 80 body, because of the many changes to the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom