Wanted FJ60 Manual (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

steering centre arm for fj55 -6/69

i am looking for a used cetre arm for my fj55 pre june 69. The present one has been welded and is loose. :banana: ;)

hand brake assembly for fj55

I am looking for a good used handbrake assembly conversion for my fj55 I replaced the tranny with a 5 speed and that does not facilidate the driveshaft brake. My rear axle is a non 55 version with lockers but does not have the bits and pieces for the handbrake either. Does somebody know where these bits and bobs can be found. :stupid:

Re: 1 Spider Gear

How about $18.85 including shipping?
My email/paypal addy is:willsta2000@hotmail.com.
Will get it out priority mail Mon. if you want.

Need 71' axle

Started in on the front disc conversion for my 71' FJ40 and found the stupid ball and cup axles in there! What the #@$*?!!? Apparently someone swapped it out before I got the LC and didnt bother to pass that info along. At any rate, I need 30 spline differential side gears, 30 spline inner front axles, and the axle housing from a 68 or newer Cruiser. &nbsp:Dont need the parts from the birfield out unless thats the only way it will come. Located in Alabama (36106) and dont mind reasonable shipping.

Re: adapter for th350 to stock 4spd t-case

Just use a 3 sp case, better gearing. ;)

Re: Need 71' axle

So do you already have the disc knuckles/birfs/brake parts? I have a couple front ends that could be made to work.

Hit me off-line at: frismanis@yahoo.com

-mike.

Re: Need 71' axle

Hello

I have a Front axel off a 71 sitting here in Southern Illionis. It came right off my 71 when i switched it with a 78. Not possitive if it is a 30 spline, but I will take it apart and check it you are interested. I have no problem taking off the birfeild, I was wanting to keep the Warn hubs anyways. If you want to talk drop me a line at siulumberjack@aol.com

thanks Dave

Re: adapter for th350 to stock 4spd t-case

so looks like i need to go out and buy me a new one..
thanks any ways guys
nate

350 to stock 4 speed again

I know its all ready been asked but it cant hurt. &nbsp:Does anyone have a conversion kit they are selling used or new. prefferably marks but that isnt likely, advanced adapters as well.

Re: 350 to stock 4 speed again

kurt at cruiseroutfitters...his mechanic has a lakewood bellhousing that is cruiser modified for sale.

i've got a scattershield that's been modified. i'll sell it for $50

FJ40 parts needed 1976-78 and FJ60 t-case shifter

I am in need of a grille screen for a 1978 land cruiser, can be from a 8/'76 to 12/'78 FJ40.

I also need a heater louvre from a 1976FJ40.  It is the part that directs the "vent" air on the upper front part of the heater.  Part number 186-15 on specter.  It can be from a 1974-1979 fj40.

I also need an FJ60 transfer case shifter knob in good shape. One of the round style...
thanks!!!

Brett (brettgarland@yahoo.com or 858-483-5624)

I need a windshield frame!

I'm looking for a windshield frame for a '71, so hopefully someone has one that is older than a '75, but if you have one at all let me know. For a FJ40 ;)

Thanks

Re: I need a windshield frame!

I have 2...1 has a windshield in it, and the other doesn't. I will be willing to let them both go. $50 + shipping for the one without the windshield in it, and $120 + shipping for the one with the windshield in it. Neither are perfect, and I can send you detailed pictures if you are interested.

Will the Lakewood actually adapt the 350 to the 4 speed?
Also the scattershield, what exactly will this do to adapt the two?
What are you both wanting to get+ship?

Re: wanted: 4.11 complete third

Sorry about that Ben, someone else started emailing me, and I was thinking it was you. Sorru about the mix up. You are first in line if you want them. I still have to remove them from the axles, shouldn't take me to god-awful long.

I need to set my options to email me when I get a pm.

Re: wanted: 4.11 complete third

I was wonderin'.....
clusseau.gif

PM me or email me and let me know how much you are wantin'. I'm not in too big a hurry but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom