Wanted FJ60 Manual (46 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: 2f pan & fan

someone on lcml is selling a plastic fan from a 79.
shawn :G
aahhh, grasshopper...you didn't pay much attention when we were pulling that motor ...i need one for a fan clutch setup. :D

Re: 2f pan & fan

DOH!!! :slap:

2/1974 EXHAUST MANIFOLD NEEDED!!

2/74 Exhaust Manifold (or Exh/Int manifold) needed
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in need of an exhaust manifold or intake and exhaust manifold for a 2/74 Toyota Landcruiser F engine. Please email me at toddwiechman@hotmail.com or call 316-721-5670 if you have one available or know where I can get one at a resonable price.

Re: Need 71' axle

Got it. Thanks.

Looking for half doors, soft top frame

Looking for soft half doors with handles and a soft top frame for my 74. I have a soft top now but my frame sucks, I think the PO booty fab'd it.

Also looking for a roof rack for a 60 series.

I am in WA state.

Re: Looking for half doors, soft top frame

go to central4wheel they got the best price on half doors unless you have a spare sent of hard dorrs and make some hard half doors witch are totally cool :G

Re: Looking for half doors, soft top frame

That's not a bad price since they ship it for free :)

2F Crankshaft Pulley

My '84 FJ-60 needs a crankshaft pulley. It is the 3 belt variety...

Apparently the "two pulley" piece came "unbolted" from the single pulley piece that mounts to the shaft.

Is it possible to repair this? Can it be bolted/welded? It looks like new parts are $500?? Ouch.

And help/suggestions/comments would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

'84 and '87 FJ60

factory p/s pulley, 81 fj60, stock 2f

I need a factory p/s pulley for my 81 fj60 with stock 2f

please help!

F Engine two barrel carb needed

Hi,
I'm looking for an F engine two barrel carb from a 3/69 - 9/69 FJ40.
The carb number is 60191 and I need it to be rebuildable.
I think it's one of the first two barrels but I might be wrong.
I can pay w/ Paypal, money order, cashiers check or consider trades for other parts, if you're looking for something, I might have it.
Thanks
EC

Re: 2/1974 EXHAUST MANIFOLD NEEDED!!

I have a buddy that just pulled an exhauset manifold from is 75. With a good setion of downpipe he wanted $100 plus shipping for it. 46254 for shipping estimates. E-mail him at ajbabkowski@baai.com

Wanted: Driver-side hardtop side panel

I need a rustfree driver-side hardtop side for a '77 (with the pop-out window) in Georgia or South Carolina. I only need the steel, not the glass and WS.

I would prefer one that doesn't have bullet hole in it... :mad:

Re: looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

I am in Alexandria VA. Can you all verify which frames will work with an '80 for me? also thanks for everyone's response

Chaka

Can't verify the differences, but if you find out, let me know. I'm only 1.5 hours north of you.

Need 4-spd xfer case parts

I need the following parts for a non-split xfer case:
Front and Rear output shafts
Front output housing and shifter assembly
Side PTO cover
Top High-Low shift cover
::)

Re: Need 71' axle

If you want to get rid of your old ball and cup axle, just let me know.

Thanks
Neal

Re: Need 4-spd xfer case parts

I have a 4spd t-case that is cracked but has good internals. The crack has JB weld on it as a temp fix. It also has the pto gear. It is in Turlock, but I can get it to Sac if interested. Make me an offer if interested.
-Brian

79 and newer have the same body mounting points, but IIRC sometime in 1980 thye changed the spring perches/shacke mounts, and springs, so if you are looking to swap stuff off your 1980 then it depends on when in 1980 it was built...
either 1979 and early 80, or late 1980 and on.
-Brett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom