Wanted FJ60 Manual (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need pair of 4.10/4.11's 3rd Members for 87 FJ60

Looking for a complete third member/differential for my 1987 FJ60. Need to be Fine Spline shafts. It would be best if they were semi local to the state of Utah, but will pay shipping otherwise. Good condition, the less milage the better.

From what I understand, they came stock in the FJ62 and Fj80, and also some pre-78 fj40's. Let me know what you have and I'll make sure it will work. If they've got lockers installed...even better.

DUI Distributer and PowerTrax No-Slip Diff WTB

Both for stock 1974 FJ40, F engine.

Re: Pre 1968 Front Axle Parts

The '68 axle is a regular coarse splined birfied axle. The '67 and earlier rigs have ball joint axles.

I have one complete ball joint SOA and a couple of sets of inner/outer axles including balls. Not sure about the bronze bushings but I can check.
Email me at OURTLC@AOL.COM

Deano

WTB: Pair of good fj40 front fenders

Im prepping my 76 40 for paint and after stripping the front fenders I found they were full of bondo.. Is anyone selling a set of decent front fenders (L and R) that arent full of holes or body filler? Please let me know.

Mike

Wanted:  early FJ40 body panels

Need new steel rockers (inside & out), and both front floor pans for my '70 FJ40. Aftermarket panels OK. Please contact me offline if you have.

Thanks, Maintz

Re: I NEED A 2F

Hey,dude,I took out a 2F out of my &8 Fj40 I was told by previous owner that he completely rebuilt it,but he never started it! it looks brand new.I yanked it for a 350.Juan Colman (831)901-6956 in Monterey,Ca.

Exhaust manifold

need a manifold for an F engine, broke mine!
:'(
Thanks
Lane 74-40

Re: Pre 1968 Front Axle Parts

I got the parts I need. Thanks guys.

Re: Exhaust manifold

I will have one in the next week or so. I am putting a header on mine. The heat riser is not functional right now, if that matters to you.

Re: WTB: Pair of good fj40 front fenders

Mike I have a set off a 74 fj40 that are in good shape .Whats your location?Or call me 320-629-3187 Jeff

rear exterior hatch handle for 74

Need a handle for the top hatch door on my 74. Looking for something in great shape. Mine is pitted, looking for something cleaner.

Thanks

Re: Exhaust manifold

The heat riser isn't a problem, the one I have doesn't work either. How much do you want for it?

3 speed slip yoke for sm420 conversion

Does anyone have one for sale?? I need this to finish a parts list for the conversion. Thanks. ;)

I need an FJ-40 Aluminum tailgate w/storage

??? Can anybody tell me where I can find a good deal on a new or used FJ-40 aluminum tailgate W/ Storage? Thanks in advance, also if you can email me if you know of any at

centerprizes@msn.com :-/

Re: I need an FJ-40 Aluminum tailgate w/storage

sor.com has them, man-a-fre has them, cruisersolutions i think has them, might not be the best deals, think theyre around 250-300 last time i looked.

85 fj60 driver side front fender

Need a fender...needs to be CLEAN!!! Blue would be nice, but not picky about paint. No rust/dents/damage. I am in WA state.

overdrive

I was wondering if anyone had a fairey overdrive for sale that would fit the old 3 speeds, I own a 66 FJ40. I now that this is a long shot but I have to try. Thank you very much.

Re:eek:verdrive

if you can find a split case, there is a split case overdrive for sale in the for sale section...

-Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom