Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

I have a rolled 79, or 80 at a friends house in KY. Got it for the Dsk front axle. Sold the axle and trans. Maybe transfer too. It did have a good frame under it. If you want what is left I will check it out, and let the whole thing go for $150. It's in N KY, Cincinnati area.

That is if it's still there. I told him he can have it, or we split anything we get out of the rest.

Fabric for FJ60

I'm looking for some fabric for my '83 FJ-60. It has the tan and brown interior. I am mostly looking for a piece that is big enough to repair a rip on the drivers seat. Let me know if your parting out a fj60 with this type of fabric. Thanks :D

Re: Fabric for FJ60

i have a set of front seat from a 82 60 in brown that i took out of mine that are in good shape.i will recheck the condition of them.let me know if you are interested in them

looking for 3FE engine

Hi, The engine went on my 88 FJ62 and I'm in search of a replacement. If anyone has a used 3FE engine for sale, please contact me @ dami1313@yahoo.com. I am located in New Jersey. Thanks

Dami

AKfj60, I am interested in a driver's side seat in good condition if you have one available. Thanks.

I am interested in the bottom part of the seat.. the one your butt sits on :D, if you can send me a pic of it, if it isn't in good condition that's fine. I could just by the fabric from you to replace this rip. I need about a 4"x6" piece of fabric. you can email me at huston53@att.net
Thanks

Re: '71 Carb.

He will definatly negotiate. You will want to at least clean it before installing it. Let me know if you are still interested.

Re: looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

I'm looking for a good post '79 frame as well.
I'm in GA (31410) and ready to roll.

PS since this is Chaka's thread please give him first option.

Thanks all (gee, this is a great site!)

Mac
'81 BJ42 8)
nfmcdonald@yahoo.com

Re: I NEED A 2F

Sounds good I dont have email right now. I will need all components except smog related items. Please explain the gasket problem. Also where are you located?

fj40 taillights

i need a set of taillights for a 74 fj40for cheap let me no if you have anything

Need power brake adapter for '69 FJ40

Looking for an adapter to attach power brake booster (and dual master) to 1969 FJ40. Its a spacer that moves booster beyond the firewall brace, and an extension rod to attach booster rod to pedal. Wardens used to produce, but have closed shop. Anyone have one to sell, or an alternative supplier?

thanks
dhattey

Need a rear door and hardware for '69 FJ40

Looking for a rear door in decent shape for a '69 FJ40. Have a later model top, so will need the top brace, hinges, hardware, etc. Anyone have one they'd like to sell?
thanks
dhattey

need brake booster 10/75-79

I am looking for a brake booster for a minitruck disc brake conversion on a 70 fj40. I have a master cylinder from a 75-79 cruiser. Thank you.

Re: Need a rear door and hardware for '69 FJ40

If you wanted ambulance doors, I've got a set in pretty decent shape minor surface rust, latches work get me here or on e-mail Paul

Re: Need a rear door and hardware for '69 FJ40

Thanks for the offer, but am looking for a lift gate upper door as came on the '69 models. Actually have a pair of ambulance doors (but in pretty rough shape) that came with the top.
Thanks for checking in!
dhattey

need'em welder

anyone know where a guy can buy a good stick or mig for not to much? my anniversary is coming up and i'm thinking i'll have the wife get me one :)

i don't weld much anything over 1/4".

Re: '71 Carb.

Not very, he decided to go with a weber. It seems to be in great shape, just some fuel residue in the bowl.

FF rear axle for FJ

Looking for a FF rear for my FJ 40. Anyone have one? How much does anyone think I shoud expect to pay for one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom