Wanted FJ60 Manual (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB: FZJ80 standard alloy wheel (not polished)

Looking for one standard alloy wheel in good condition for my 93 FZJ80. PO put the spare upsidedown, and I have a lot of pitting/chipping on the clearcoat. I want to rotate the spare in with the new tires, hence the need for a "good" wheel.

Re:Double pulley

Pretty rare bird....I will look. I know that I parted out a truck that had one, just not sure if it is still on the engine...

I will look Wed.

-Steve

wtb: tubing bender

PM me if it happens.

Kumar

misc. 1973 FJ40 parts wanted

I would like to get a hold of the following for a 1973 FJ40.
An original choke cable.
I need the linkage that the gas pedal cable attaches to on the side of the carb. It is that plate thingy that bolts to the drivers side of the carb and turns the cable into a pushrod for the carb.
Also I need all the dash pads except for the ones on either side of the steering column.
Please let me know what you have and your price.
Thanks,
Ray

misc. 1973 FJ40 parts wanted

I've got a complete throttle assembly,off a 72, from pedal to carb. also have dash pads off a 77, if that would work.

FJ-45 Longbed Tailgate

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=6;threadid=13927;start=msg133735#msg133735 date=1081269563]
I am interested, is he making the 3 or 4 hinge gate?
[/quote]

not sure, he will be a few weeks out on having some completed. will update as soon as I know more.

Title and vin plate for samauri

This post can be removed. Thanks

Padding

does anyone have the original padding for the roll cage. The padding that would be for like where the head would be if sitting on the jump seats. also the ones rounding the edges of the rollbar. I would really like to have these as we are rebuilding my landcruiser and I think it would be a good detailed piece. Let me know price and shipping

Anyone know were to find an Offenhauser Intake

i am wanting to put an offenhauser intake on my 1978 FJ40 but i can't find one for a 78. Does anyone know were to find one or were to purchase one. I have a 2 barrel weber and i have heard that it will work with the offenhauser. thanks Wes.

Padding

I have a spare roll bar but i was hoping to sell the bar with the padding.

Padding

There is a set of pads on ebay right now. Not mine, I just noticed them.

R.K.

2F EGR Tube Needed

Let me know if you still need one. You'll have to describe exactly what you're looking for - or maybe a SOR part number. I'm fairly certain I have one, but I am intentionally ignorant on emissions stuff. I just have a parts pile from an 82 FJ60 2F.

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom