Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

95 mudflaps

looking for some front mudflaps to put on my '95 when I take off the running boards. Anyone out there in cruiserland have any?
Thanks in advance. :D
Bob

Receiver hitch for 60/62 wanted

Don't feel like waiting 2 weeks to get one or paying to have one fabricated. I live in Portland, Oregon. Thanks

Need choke and throttle setup F engine, Aircleaner setup Aisin carb with mini PS

I have a Aisin carb but need some things fuel line, linkage setups for the throttle the choke, aircleaner setup that works with JTO MINI PS.

1) I have a blank single choke cable that comes from the firewall and doesn't appear to be stock or work well with the Aisin choke. I need a correct choke cable.

2) My throttle linkage ends at the small arm which extends from the firewall. It does appear that this also has a piece missing. The piece that is missing would connect to the carb from the small arm.

3) I need a fuel line that connects to the Aisin carb.

4) A aircleaner setup which works for the Aisin carb but clears the JT outfitters mini truck powersteering.

Any suggestions? Please send pics to riddlespokane@earthlink.net. I have a deadline to get this truck running of February 19th.

Thanks

Need choke and throttle setup F engine, Aircleaner setup Aisin carb with mini PS

last pic but can get more to be clear

Need choke cable

I need a choke cable and knob for a 71 FJ40. Anyone have one? If so how much to ship to 55426? I do not need the whole set up and if you have it please see post below as not trying to step on anyones toes FJ55partsBoise. Just need the cable and knob so can keep it original instead of some blank knob choke cable. :cheers:

Looking for Soft Top

Looking for used soft top in good condition prefer black, bestop or kayline doesn't matter as long as reasonably priced. If anyone out there has one to get rid of please email me @ hk2r@nemontel.net with price and pics (if any).

Thanks

P.S. If you would like a partial trade for something let me know, I might have it.

Re:WTB Factory radio for my 97

Offroad - Huge sorry dude. Spent a lot of time out in the garage today. Found a buttload of stuff, but no radio. I know it's somewhere, but if I didn't find it today, there's no tellin when it will show up. Sorry 'bout that. Just wanted to let you know.

Re:Need choke cable

OEM knob is part of cable.

I prolly have one, will not be 'showroom new condition' as it is used, but will work.

Will look Wed.

WTB Factory radio for my 97

No worries, Junk! I really do appreciate your offer and effort!!

2barrel rochester w/ auto choke

just need something taking up space in your garage that i can rebuild.
i have one already, but it doesn't have the auto choke and i'm sick of fuling with the manual.

Need interior Pieces for 97 Taco

If anyone can help or send me info to a junk yard that might have this stuff I would appreciate it. Im in Central OH.

I need the two small plastic "blanks" that go in the top part of the console of my 97 Taco. The pieces are blue in color and are rectangular. They pop in and out for aux. switches.
Also need a windsheild washer bottle. Just the bottle. pump is good.

Also need an oem left front Shock for the wifes 97 4runner. and a rear driver oem mud flap if ya got one.

Thanks.

Wanted: Wire mesh Headlight covers....and other stuff :)

Hey Guys...(and Gals)

Looking for a pair of those wire mesh headlight covers. I have heard they are no longer made and technically not legal. But they are cool. :)

Also still looking for the following...

one of those black circular caps that fit on the side defroster vent
one interior door latch plastic surround/bezel
defroster/heater/vent linkage on side of heater box

Thanks in advance if anyone has any of these parts available

Don

5 SPEED FOR FZJ-80 Conversion

[quote author=4RUNNERJADE link=board=6;threadid=10999;start=msg98945#msg98945 date=1075881340]
R151F is that the same as the Turbo 4x4 tranny in the 1986/87
4cyls that can tolerate 500HP daily.?
[/quote]

Yes, the R151F is the 5speed used on 86-87 turbo 22ret's.

Check your PM...

Got a nice choke knob and cable out of my 76 FJ 55. Your welcome to it if your interested.

Need choke cable

Poser: Checked PM did not get it yet ???

Drohweder: I have a 71FJ40 cable about 33.5 inches long. Will the one out of your 76 fit? I do not think it will but I have been wrong many times before. Thanks for the offer regardless. Let me know either way please. :cheers:

Wanted: Wire mesh Headlight covers....and other stuff :)

I've got a pair of those pasta strainers. They've never been installed, one clip is broken, otherwise new. $15 and I'll pay the shipping?
You can hit me direct if interested.
Aun2th@aol.com
They're Black :)

Instrument Cluster

Wanted 2004 Land Cruiser Instrument Cluster. Please help me out on this or anyone knowing of a place that might have one. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom