Wanted FJ60 Manual (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1978 fj 40 frame wanted

I have a '77 parts truck that has a clean frame. Surface rust, but nothing major. No holes, delamination, or serious scale. The rearmost part is solid where it most typically rusts. Only thing is that i don't want to part out the truck. It has a 2f block, no trans, hardtop and doors and disc frt axle as well as stock rear axle. windshield frame also looks good. $1000.00 the body is rusty. If your interested, contact me at Cruise1977@aol.com.

Josh

WTB Factory radio for my 97

Josh,

From what I understand, these units do not have a real long life. If you can get one for free, cool. But you might want to consider an after-market unit. From all of the posts I've read on this and other forums, I feel lucky to have 120K miles on my CD player with no problems. Just food for thought.

WTB Factory radio for my 97

Yeah, I know about the life expectancy of these radios. The radio in my 92 LC lost it's CD playing capabilities already. I replaced it with a Kenwood, and then stuck a CB under it. The problem with aftermarket is making it work the sub. I don't think it will power the amp for it. Except for my off-roading mods, I'm kind of a purist, and would like to keep the stock stereo. :D

Need intake manifold for an 82 FJ40 with 2F engine

If you have one for sale email me with a price and pictures if available.

Thanks,

Joe

Re:Need intake manifold for an 82 FJ40 with 2F engine

I've got one from a '2/76 2F. $75 if that works for you. I just pulled it off today.

Need intake manifold for an 82 FJ40 with 2F engine

I've got one as well (from a 85 2f). I would like $30 for it + shipping. :cheers:

need 4.11s

need 4.11s for my bigger meats sooner or later, PM if your selling em. ill prob forget i posted it...
thanks
-al :beer:

terrain tamer suspensions

Does any one know where I can get info on this product. I have found a dist. in edmonton but I want to look into this kit before I spend money.

terrain tamer suspensions

Never heard of the stuff. Sorry.

TB ???

Re:need 4.11s

woooo that site is cool..saved a link right to the desk top
thanks man,
-al

FJ-55 Headliner

looking for headliner to use as a pattern in order
to make a new one. Doesn't have to be in that
good of shape, just so i can get the dimensions from
for template
Thanks a Heep

Looking for Soft Top

Hi, I have a black soft top with doors I will be selling in great condition. I sold one earlier on ebay for 400.00. That is what I hope to get for this one. Located in Fayetteville, Georgia. If interested let me know. Regards...

Re:FJ-55 Headliner

Where are you located? I've got the one for our FJ55 out right now for the restoration. If you're close by you could BORROW it.

FJ-55 Headliner

I live in Portland Oregon. Where are you located?
jim k

Re:FJ-55 Headliner

I'm in Vancouver, B.C. but I'm coming to Portland tomorrow!!! Are you doing this yourself or are you having one made up? E-mail me to discuss.

Speedo Cable

I have the cable and the housing around it. How much is it worth? Its original equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom