Wanted FJ60 Manual (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:Need a hood, font fenders, bib, ect

What year are you looking for? I'll probably have a front bib from a late '60's, with the small round lights under the headlights. Also have a pair of fender aprons with the side marker lights in them. I have a hood but shipping that might not be a great idea. everything is in MT

fj40 crome hood strip ? were can I get one ??

need the crome hood strip on the early cruisers ?? somebody out their makes a repo ,I seen it in a catalog !! who is it ? or sell me yours !!thanks 55 guy !!

Snorkels needed

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a used snorkel (complete) for an '82 40 and '83 60, both running stock 2F's.

Thanks.

pump bracket

looking for power steering pump bracket and belt tensioner for a 3B engine.
Cash or trade for other 3B parts.
A have a few 3B's.

thanks,
Paull

Re:headlight washer stuff

Sounds like a deal. PM me with your info. And thanks again :D :D :D

Re: fj40 crome hood strip ? were can I get one ??

If your close, I've got one. I'd like to sell the entire hood. I'm in central Montana.

Re:Need pair of 4.10/4.11's 3rd Members for 87 FJ60

Here you go.

Now where's my finder's fee :)?

Thanks for the heads up, but I've already contacted him and he decided to just install them instead :mad:

Anyone Else.

FJ55 Clean no drivetrain

We have been looking up here in Canada for a clean non running FJ55. Does not need any drivetrain, must be decent body with little rust.

Rob
www.raddcruisers.ca

fj40 flares

:D need some decent fj40 flares but cant cut the tub :D

Re: fj40 crome hood strip ? were can I get one ??

I think I saw what your lookin for on ebay this morn. :D

need drivers seat

Hi I am rebuilding my original seats in my 66FJ40. I need a new drivers seat for it. The one I have is too far gone to fix. The springs and broken and also most of the metal innards. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Safado where are you at? I know Transwest Auto in Lehi had one or two out of rears of some wrecked J80's they had (without the diff locks of course). Only problem is they like to charge lots of money for parts they have--especially cruiser parts. Though I did hold out for over a year for the tailgate I needed for my FJ60 and they ended up dropping the price from $250 to $150 :eek: and it was in AWESOME shape...

HTH.

Ferg

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

The odd bit from OEM toolkit

I am looking to complete an OEM FJ40/55 toolkit from early 70s. What I need is the 12/14 mm wrench, and the grease gun stuff, as well as the engine tune stuff, whatever that is. I'd be happy to buy or trade. I have an extra 14/17 wrench and an extra canvas wrap, which I would also be willing to sell if anyone is looking. Both are in nice shape (but not perfect).

Re:The odd bit from OEM toolkit

Try Rick Donnelly.

How do I find him?

how much for the extra wrap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom