FJ60 Headliner Reinstall - Support Rods Placement/Order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,
New here. I have searched this forum and the internet extensively but I haven't been able to find what I am looking for.
When I took out my headliner to repair a rusty roof I was a dummy and did not take note of the support rods being color marked and thus I did not write down which rod came out of which headliner rod pocket. In a few weeks, I will be reinstalling a fresh headliner and I want to be prepared for what seems to be a bit of a daunting task. I have a new headliner from Cruiser Corps, two bottles of Permatex headliner adhesive, three rod support clips, and only a few (2 or 3?) headliner support clips. I just need to know in which order these rods go.
Is there anyone here that could help me out? Thank you for your time, much appreciated.
Alex

Attached is a picture of the support rods and color markings.

IMG_1702.jpg

@CenTXFJ60 has done a couple of these. Perhaps he will chime in.

So you can check out this thread. I show the work I did on my last Cruiser Corps headliner as well as a video from another mud member. Be sure and watch the video as it’s spot on. And feel free to reach out to me and I’ll do my best to answer any questions you may have. Thanks. Jimmy. Cell 713-805-3962

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom