FJ60 Full Cut and Sewn Carpet Set Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is the grey color close to the fj62 grey or the earlier 60 series. I've read they are a little different greys? I have a 62 that I'd like trunk carpet for. the rest is good. I just don't want them to be mismatched too much. I'd go in for a trunk carpet if he's doing them by piece

My thoughts too, but the carpet stayed the same color 60 & 62 alike. It was the seat and door panel fabric that was a little darker in the 62.

J

Would be interested in the price for front and middle sections in grey.

Also interested in pricing for front and middle grey carpet set for FJ62.

Jason, tried to shoot you a PM but the inbox is full. Hopefully we can connect for placing and order on the Grey Carpet set.

Jason, tried to shoot you a PM but the inbox is full. Hopefully we can connect for placing and order on the Grey Carpet set.

Your inbox is full, not mine. Get the Dustbuster after your inbox and to avoid that in the future, buy a star to get a larger storage and support MUD some more. :lol:

J

My bad Jason, sorry about that. Just did some spring cleaning so should be good now. I'll shoot you a pm.

So I'm curious ...... how many of you that are interested in this carpet set have put down a deposit? Have we met the minimum 5 sets in either color?

I believe Jason was waiting to hear back from the guy on a couple of items. I have not put a deposit down yet per my conversation with him and am just waiting to hear more but I'm interested in the grey carpet kit.

UPDATE!

These kits will not be made. Due to an altercation today with myself and the upholsterer owner.

Went and picked up the grey kit and it was "revamped" to make it easier for them to make, but still wanted to charge me a premium price. Never asked.. just did what they wanted. The kit will still work fine, IMO, just the principle of the whole matter.

It was an act of GOD to get my old carpet sets back as well.

But the real kicker... Poppy received 2 deep scratches and a broken tail light while there and they said it wasn't them and that I was a liar.

It is embarrassing that people run there businesses like this and they all should swing for their practices. Then to say "there is just too much work for the little money involved.." WTF, they are the ones that quoted the job and then to retort in this manner is just mind blowing to me...

I have contacted @petrolhead with this news and up to him is he wants this set or I will throw it in the attic for a possible use one day.

Jason

Wow, I am sorry to hear about this, and the damage to your cruiser :mad:! What a headache! Thank you for trying to get this project off the ground for us 60 owners.

oh man. that sucks for your truck and all the work you did. I'm sorry you have to deal with this crap. thanks for trying. if you try again with someone else we'll back your venture

Sorry to hear about that Jason, up side is you saw the guys true colors before you got too deep into it. I for one (there are others) certainly appreciate the effort. As the years click by fewer parts will be available for the 60/62 as we all know. These kinds of efforts are what will keep many of us interested in building 60 series rigs.

Sorry to hear about that Jason, up side is you saw the guys true colors before you got too deep into it. I for one (there are others) certainly appreciate the effort. As the years click by fewer parts will be available for the 60/62 as we all know. These kinds of efforts are what will keep many of us interested in building 60 series rigs.

S, I held my tongue until I got this last kit in-hand with hopes that it would be of the same quality as the first... It backfired... but as we discussed, there is no such thing as true hard work and principles in the American culture today.

It is a true shame.

J

S, I held my tongue until I got this last kit in-hand with hopes that it would be of the same quality as the first... It backfired... but as we discussed, there is no such thing as true hard work and principles in the American culture today.

It is a true shame.

J
I could not agree with that more and a true shame is an understatement

The damage isn't bad, but like I said, its the principle of the whole matter...I will repaint later, but.... Metal is indented...

Some of you know that I'm a stickler when it comes to my vendors, well down right prick... BUT, my name is on the line.. Also, if you go back in Poppy's thread you will see that I replaced the rear lenses, installed LED bulbs, etc... before this endeavor.

I don't need to explain and quantify my position, but its who I am.

J
SAM_0643.JPG
SAM_0645.JPG
SAM_0644.JPG

You are correct in your position.

J, is there at least any way to get a color sample of the carpet that was going to be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom