Wanted FJ60/62, White with Gray Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi - grew up with a white with gray interior FJ60 and I'm looking for one for my family now as I have many good memories with that truck.

Looking for car that is almost all original and that has been well maintained inside and out. No rust. Automatic preferred. Low to moderate mileage (lower the better, but under <150k miles is ideal).

Budget is $20-30k.

Have been watching Craigslist around the Austin area and this forum for quite a while and haven't found anything that quite fit the bill so wanted to see what else might be out there for sale.

Based in Austin. Feel free to PM!

Hi - grew up with a white with gray interior FJ60 and I'm looking for one for my family now as I have many good memories with that truck.

Looking for car that is almost all original and that has been well maintained inside and out. No rust. Automatic preferred. Low to moderate mileage (lower the better, but under <150k miles is ideal).

Budget is $20-30k.

Have been watching Craigslist around the Austin area and this forum for quite a while and haven't found anything that quite fit the bill so wanted to see what else might be out there for sale.

Based in Austin. Feel free to PM!

I'm getting ready to list my 1989 very clean white with grey interior FJ62. 180K miles. Minimal rust (one spot on rear passenger wheel well). I have the replacement fender from Cruiser Corps, just haven't had a chance to get the work done. Photos at the link below. Let me know if interested. I'd be happy to take more photos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZMN1DUDVa1VCDBPDA

I'm getting ready to list my 1989 very clean white with grey interior FJ62. 180K miles. Minimal rust (one spot on rear passenger wheel well). I have the replacement fender from Cruiser Corps, just haven't had a chance to get the work done. Photos at the link below. Let me know if interested. I'd be happy to take more photos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZMN1DUDVa1VCDBPDA

I just listed my 60 on mud as well. Check it out at the link below.
For Sale - Super Clean 1986 Desert Tan FJ60. Idaho Falls, Idaho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom